What is the genetic condition where blood can’t clot
A:Hemophilia is the genetic condition where blood can’t clot. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-genetic-condition-where-blood-can%27t-clot ]
More Answers to “What is the genetic condition where blood can’t clot“
- Can you tell me , A genetic disorder resulting in defective blood…?
- Haemophilia is a group of hereditary genetic disorders that impair the body’s ability to control blood clotting or coagulation, which is used to stop bleeding when a blood vessel is broken
- What is genetic disorder in which a person’s blood clots very slo…?
- hemophilia From what i learned in scince class it is hemophilia. – mallory cogswell
- What is an inherited disease that occurs in men and which the blo…?
- Hemophilia is a hereditary disease in which a persons blood is unable to clot and they bleed uncontrollably – ChaCha on!