What is the worst genetic disorder
A:Huntingtons disease, trisomy 18, trisomy 13, hemophilia A, tay sachs, and marfan’s syndrome are all really bad. Want more?? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-worst-genetic-disorder ]
More Answers to “What is the worst genetic disorder“
- What is the worst genetic disorder
- Huntingtons disease , trisomy 18, trisomy 13, hemophilia A, tay sachs, and marfan’s syndrome are all really bad. Want more??
- Is homosexuality a genetic disorder or result of bad practice ??
- it can be both, they have PROVEN scientifically that animals (including humans) can be born homosexual. I saw a test where they put cows in heat in a room with a gay bull and it did nothing but when another bull was added it would try and m…
- Is that true homosexuality is a genetic disorder? that sounds thi…?
- There does seem to be a genetic component to homosexuality in males. It isn’t so clear in females. The most recent research indicates that the mother’s womb excretes an enzyme the cause a child to be born homosexual. It has to do with birth…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the Worst Genetic Disorder?
- Q: I have a school project in which i have to fill my brain with everything about a certain genetic disorder, my problem is that i don’t know any genetic disorders to do it on. Any help will be well appreciated. Whoever submits the genetic disorder i choose to do it on will recieve 10 points!! It won’t hurt !!
- A: Here are some to look at: Huntingtons disease, trisomy 18, trisomy 13, hemophilia A, tay sachs, marfan’s syndrome (supposedly Abraham Lincoln had that), sickle cell anemia, Hurler’s syndrome, achondroplasia (dwarfism), Prader-Willi, and osteogenesis imperfecta (brittle bone disease). All of these are pretty interesting, and some have a lot of info available (sickle cell, marfan’s, hemophilia, Huntingtons). Good luck on your project, and I hope one of these disorders will spark your interest!
- is homosexuality a genetic disorder or result of bad practice ?
- Q: Lets face it, homosexuality is surely not Natural..coz majority of the people around you are Not homos. Now, what is wanna know is: weather homosexuality is a genetic disorder or bad practice can cause a non homosexual person to be homosexual.
- A: it can be both, they have PROVEN scientifically that animals (including humans) can be born homosexual. I saw a test where they put cows in heat in a room with a gay bull and it did nothing but when another bull was added it would try and mount him. But outside influences can cause a person to change their sexuality as well. such as being sexually abused as a child, or as little as being kissed by someone of the same sex when they are young and enjoying it enough to experiment. everyone is slightly gay, meaning everyone gets a gay thought occasionally but some just enjoy or follow through with it and then BANG they are open to same sex experiences. slowly deciding to go full homosexual, sometimes a life choice, and sometimes they are just born that way
- Aborting fetuses with Tay-Sachs disease?
- Q: What is wrong with aborting a child who you know will be born with Tay-Sachs disease? It is one of the worst genetic disorders, here is a fact sheet on it:http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/taysachs/taysachs.htmNow, if you knew a child were going to be born with this disease… would you abort it and spare it and yourself the horrible pain and misery of dealing with an uncurable horrible disease? If you believe that is morally wrong, then tell me please what is morally right about allowing someone to suffer continuously from something they cannot recover? Why would you judge someone who wanted to spare her child and family this horrible ordeal?
- A: That’s a tough question. I know I wouldn’t hold it against someone when its done for mercy, rather than the all too common “inconvenience”.