What kind of mild soap for acne
Mild cleansers for acne include: Eucerin Sensitive Cleansing Milk, Cetaphil, or Olay Foaming Face Wash for sensitive skin. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-kind-of-mild-soap-for-acne ]
More Answers to “What kind of mild soap for acne“
- What kind of mild soap for acne
- Mild cleansers for acne include: Eucerin Sensitive Cleansing Milk, Cetaphil, or Olay Foaming Face Wash for sensitive skin.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What kind of face/body soap is good for treating acne?
- Q: im a youngster, 14 to be exact, and my face has mild acnei have oily skin and i have used dove for a while but it has mousterizer in it and it makes my skin more oily!What kind of soap would you recommend for me?
- A: When you are looking to save money on treating your acne it is a good idea to look into home remedies for curing acne. These are safe ways to treat your acne problems without breaking the bank. These tips are for mild acne skin problems, if you have severe acne you might want to see your family doctor.What you need to do is go get you some benzoyl peroxide. This can be found in gel, topical cream, face wash, or bar soap. Just remember not to over use it because it could leave your skin dry or make your face red. When you are using home remedies for curing acne your results are not going to happen overnight. You are going to need to have a little patience but it will work.Another one of the home remedies for curing acne is salicylic acid. This can be found in facial pads and facial washes. This will be very helpful to you in unclogging your pores and preventing the growth of new pimples.1. Fruits and VegetablesEating a healthy diet of fruits and vegetables will help you to have clear skin and will keep your energy level up. Fruits and vegetables are so effective because they are made up of mostly water just like your body is and are easy for you to digest.2. WaterWater is the life force of your body. It gets rid of harmful toxins inside your body and will work wonders to help with your acne. You should try to drink 6 to 8 glasses of water throughout the day.3. VitaminsYou need to be sure your body is getting enough vitamins. The proper amount of vitamins can help reduce the chance of you having an outbreak. Also be sure that the foods you are eating have high levels of vitamins in them. Vitamins B6, B12, and B5 are vitamins that will hep to get rid of acne.4. Natural HerbsA lot of people strongly believe in the use of natural herbs and find them very powerful in treating acne. A few that you should give a try are Red Clover, Dandelion Root, and Alfafa. You really should give these home remedies for curing acne a chance. They have been proven to work and are safe for you. You will save money and be you will feel better about your acne. I hope you have hound this article about home remedies for treating acne helpful.
- I have mild acne and oily skin which is becoming a problem. What kind of soaps can i use for the oily skin.?
- Q: Also when I’m done washing my face should i put on a moisturizer. Please don’t suggest commercial products because ive tried most of them. thanx
- A: 1) Cook oatmeal and apply on face for fifteen minutes and wash.2) Make a warm bath with blanch of nettle and rosemary.3) Apply equal amount of lemon juice and rose water with a cotton ball and wash it after haif an hour for 15 to 20 days.For dozens of more ways, prevention, types and reasons checkhttp://www.beauticianworld.com/acneremedy.html
- Is Dial considered a mild soap?
- Q: people have told me to use mild soaps on my face to help get rid of my acne but i don’t really know what a mild soap is, i know that it’s gentle on the skin but what types of soap are mild? Dial? Dove? And would it look weird for a13 year old to buy baby soap? And will baby lotion make your skin soft? and ummm i have a light skin color and i get sunburn easliy and on tuesday my school is going to be walking really far and i don’t want to get sunburn cause it hurts a lot and it’s really hot out (i live in hawaii) soooo what kind of sunscreen do you think i should use? and umm what SPF should i get?
- A: Dial is deodorant soap that strips your skin of all moisture and leaves your skin feeling as dry and rough as paper. Personally, I think that Dove is a much better mild soap because it is not a deodorant soap and it also has a very high content of moisturizers. And if you were thinking about baby soap, things that are made for babies are not necessarily the best or gentlest for your skin. And it is also a very good idea to wear sunscreen, even more important if you have fair skin. We all know of the damaging effects of the sun. Exposing your skin repeatedly to the sun, makes are skin accumulate sun damage, turning our skin into time bombs. Basically this means that if you don’t take care of your skin, it will come back to haunt you forever. So just remember to choose a gentle, moisturizing soap like dove, and if you have fair skin, remember to choose at least an SPF 30 and to apply your sunscreen every 2 hours, and then prepare for soft, smooth, un-burned skin.