What kind of toothpaste is best to treat acne
The best toothpaste to treat acne is not a whitening toothpaste because they tend to have high levels of hydrogen peroxide that may irritate or burn the skin. If you are going to try it, use a white paste, not a gel. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-kind-of-toothpaste-is-best-to-treat-acne ]
More Answers to “What kind of toothpaste is best to treat acne“
- What kind of toothpaste is best to treat acne
- The best toothpaste to treat acne is not a whitening toothpaste because they tend to have high levels of hydrogen peroxide that may irritate or burn the skin. If you are going to try it, use a white paste, not a gel. ChaCha!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do you use toothpaste to treat acne exactly? What’s the best kind to use?
- Q: Ive had Bad acne and when I finally cleared it up with Retin-A and Duac I was Happy until I found the stupid little red-pink scars underneath! I was clearing it out with Biafine but that only works to a certain point and it s really easy to clog your pores with it. I’ve heard about the toothpaste treatment but I have NO idea how to use it and what kind of toothpaste to use. Any other solutions for scarring will be appreciated. I also am wondering how I can prevent acne (more specifically-mostly blackheads) from appearing whenever I pluck my eyebrows right in that area. I’ve even tried not plucking for a while to see what would happen and it was still pretty bad – but only in the areas i plucked. Thanks! any home remedies for acne and scarring will be appreciated (oh and I don’t want any comments on how things “don’t work” because different things work on different people). Thanks!
- A: when i used retin a it made me break out worse…the toothpaste thing actually kinda does work for me .. i just put on my face and leave it on for a couple minutes and then just wash it off.. i think you should use like crest
- what type of toothpaste do you use to clear acne, and how do you get rid of scars?
- Q: i have scars from when i was a very young child, like 6 months. i have had the scars all my life, but i think its a hereditary thing. both my parents have scarring from acne too. is there anyway to treat the scars, because i have heard that the scarring will heal somewhat by itself, but i dont see any improvement at all since childhood. help? also, i know about the toothpaste thing, but what kind works best?all answers appreciated!
- A: I don’t know about getting rid of scars.. but to clear acne I use Desitin ointment [like you use for babies]… it will heal it up super quick
- Why did my pimple do this and how can I heal it FAST?
- Q: I had a large, under the skin type pimple which I tried to pop too early. I know, I know, never pop a pimple….anyways, barely any white gunk came out, instead it just turned bright red. When I woke up this morning, it was very deep red in colour, almost black. It’s so gross and it’s right on my cheek so it’s very noticeable. What’s the best thing to use to heal it? The skin on top feels kind of like a scab. I have some around the house stuff I could use (tea tree oil, aloe vera, toothpaste) as well as some acne stuff. But I’m not sure what’s best to treat this kind of thing. It’s impossible to cover with makeup because it’s black, so I’d like it gone ASAP!!
- A: You should go see a dermatologist. Pimples like that can stay for a looong time. Reason why that happened is that instead of getting underneath it to get the white stuff out, you pushed it farther back in the skin and probably burst the lining of the pore. You should let it heal. Don’t pick on it for a while, and when it starts looking mature enough to get popped, cleanse the area with an enzyme peeler to remove whatever is clogging the opening, put some boiling hot water on a q-tip and let the heat work it’s magic, than pop it with some cotton wrapped around your nails so you don’t hurt the surrounding skin, and get underneath the pimple to push it out..