What looks like acne on the body but are not pimples
Bumps on the body can be caused by skin irritation or allergies. It could be any number of things. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-looks-like-acne-on-the-body-but-are-not-pimples ]
More Answers to “What looks like acne on the body but are not pimples“
- What looks like acne on the body but are not pimples
- Bumps on the body can be caused by skin irritation or allergies. It could be any number of things. ChaCha on!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- wierd male body acne?
- Q: so my boyfriend (18yrs old) gets pimples all over his body. very spaced out. not like what facial acne looks like. just one random one sumwhere. theyre big and inflamed but never come to a head. he says theyre tender. so i thought maybe his clothes rub against his skin and pop it&then it becomes inflamed from the friction. hes got quite a bit under his arms…..i think its from his skin rubbing on eachother……but then i dont understand why he would get one on his shin or…..outter theigh…..is it an allergy to body soap? i make sure he exfoliates and using body acne wash couple times/week. this isnt helping……any ideas?…. if it means anything hes got eczema and a pigment discoloration from the sun type condition.(idk what that one is called)
- A: My husband gets these. His are dietary. If he eats junk food or a lot of red meat he gets them worse. Try getting him to cleanse his body by taking one of those body cleansing kits they sell at the health food store. It’s usually caused by a build up of toxins in his body. We get toxins from everything we eat, drink, and just by breathing the air outside. Some of us are just more susceptible to the toxins than others. His body is just trying to get rid of them.
- What is the best, best, best way to get rid of body acne?
- Q: My face is relatively clear most of the time, but I have a few little blemish-type things (not exactly pimples, but they’re definitely similar and noticeable!) and I have quite a few on my back. What is the best product/way to get rid of them, and quick? I would like to be able to wear a semi-backless dress to my boyfriend’s New Years Party and so I need them gone and my skin looking nice pretty darn fast.I appreciate your help tremendously 🙂
- A: Since the skin is tougher, body acne will need to be treated differently than acne on the face and neck. Wear natural fibers, or fabrics specifically engineered to wick moisture away from the skin. This is especially important if you’re working out. Wash the affected areas with a cleanser designed for acne prone skin. Neutrogena has a wonderful body wash that is designed for acne-prone skin that worked great for me. I use Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Cream Body Wash and Body Clear Body Scrub. Both are from the Neturogena line and you can find in any drugstore. After allowing the skin to dry, apply a product containing benzoyl peroxide to the affected areas.
- HELP! IM GETTING ACNE!! WHAT DO I DO! NO ONE ELSE IN MY FAMILY HAS IT BUT NOW IM GETTING IT! WHY?!?
- Q: SO HERES A LITTLE BIT ABOUT WHATS GOING ON…. IM 18 AND HAVE HAD A CLEAR FACE FOR MY WHOLE LIFE! ABOUT A WEEK AGO I NOTICED A PIMPLE SO JUST THOUGH O WELL NO WORRIES… IT DISAPPEARED…BUT THEN ABOUT 3 DAYS AGO I WOKE UP AND HAD LIKE 4 PIMPLES… THOUGH WOW THIS IS INSANE!2 DAYS AGO WOKE UP AND WHERE I SHAVE (BASICALLY WHERE A BEARD GROWS) WAS GETTING VERY BAD ACNE… NOT JUST PIMPLES BUT SERIOUS LIKE FULL ON RED AND DRY KINDA LOOKS LIKE ACNE SCARS!YESTERDAY I WOKE UP AND MY FACE HAD TONS! LIKE IT IS SO DEPRESSING. I CAN FEEL IT ALL OVER MY FACE! TODAY I WOKE UP AND ITS STILL THERE! I SERIOUSLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. IM GETTING VERY INSECURE. IM VERY WELL KNOWN AND HAVE BEEN GETTING TEXTS DAILY “WHERE ARE YOU” “WANNA HANG OUT”BUT IM SO SCARED TO REPLY CAUSE I DONT WANNA GO OUT OF MY HOUSE!NO ONE IN MY FAMILY HAS ACNE. WE ARE ALL VERY FIT. WE ALL EAT HEALTH… THERE ARE 7 BROTHERS IN MY FAMILY…. WE ALL HAVE VERY CLEAN FACES AND NICE BODYS HAHA… BUT NOW MY FACE! WTH IS GOING ON!!I WAS MY FACE WITH THE BODY SHOP AT HOME TEA TREE OIL FACE WASH! I USED A AVAHA MUD MASK YESTERDAY AND STILL NOTHING! NO CLEAR UP AND I CAN FEEL LIKE HUGE ONES COMMING! HELLLPPP!!
- A: Acne can be caused due to many things. Stress, not getting enough sleep, not drinking enough water, diet, reactions to certain shampoos/conditioners, hormones, dirty pillow cases, etc. If you touch your face you can get a pimple there, if you wear glasses and don’t clean them beforehand, you can get them on your nose. Acne is bacteria that is trapped in your skin, so maybe if you exercise a lot, make sure you wash your face after sweating. If you have recently changed your soap or skin care routine, you may experience acne if your skin is not used to a certain product. What I would do is continue to clean your face the way you are, and try not to touch it during the day. If this continues on, you should see a dermatologist. They work specifically with your skin and can probably suggest products that will clear up your skin if it does not clear up on its own. Another option would be to see a doctor who may be able to prescribe an antibiotic for you.