What minerals are mined in Nigeria
Minerals found in Nigeria include: Iron, Columbite, Silica, Tin, Lead, Zinc as well as gold and silver. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-minerals-are-mined-in-nigeria ]
More Answers to “What minerals are mined in Nigeria“
- What minerals are mined in nigeria?
- Uranium, coal, lignite, coke, gold, iron, and columbite are all mined in Nigeria. There are some other minerals mined but these are the major ones. Look here for more information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mining_in_Nigeria
- Where is the mineral cobalt mined?
- Cobalt is an element that is not found free in nature. It is found in combination with arsenic, and also as a recoverable byproduct of copper and nickel refining because cobalt is “hiding” in those ores. The things we get cobalt f…
- What are minerals mined in nigeria?
- magnetite and hematite are the main ore minerals
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are the contacts for me to send and sell from Nigeria tons of cupper ore to international buters?
- Q: My number is +2348056827962,studied mining engineering,with a dad who specializes as Manager in Peklot Mining Syndicate and would love to jump start the mining outfit.To this end prospective partners in business are sought after in sponsorship mining and sale of solid minerals such as amethyst,aquamarine,tourmaline,tapaz,quartz…and cupper ore of 29% grade.
- A: if you were legit you would not be posting here