What should i do to get rid of a sinus infection
The first step toward getting rid of a sinus infection is to start Zinc treatment right away. I know some of you are saying, MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-should-i-do-to-get-rid-of-a-sinus-infection ]
More Answers to “What should i do to get rid of a sinus infection“
- What can you do to get rid of a sinus infection
- Sinus infection, or sinusitis, is an inflammation of the sinuses and nasal passages, Home remedies such as tea or over the counter
- How to get rid of a sinus infection?
- It depends on how bad a sinus infection is in order to resolve it. If it’s not major, using heat vapor to drain the sinuses can help. Drinking plenty of water and clear liquids will help to pass the infection through the body. However, if i…
- Can you get rid of a sinus infection without antibiotics?
- No- anytime that you actually have an infection, you need the antibiotics and you shouldn’t prolong it because it will become more sever and lead to other problems.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- dr said i have a bad sinus infection but he gave me one antibonti but didn’t work now i got a fever what to do
- Q: my fever jumps up and down right now it’s 98.6 but later is 100.2 i take tylenol but i went to the doctor he told me it was a bad sinus infection so i started taking antibo.. but that didn’t work so now he got me taking another antib.. so how long does it take to get rid of a sinus infection and should i worry about my fever jumping up and down alot and when does that stop what can i do beside drink fluid take tylenol and use cool rags over my head to break a fever can i take some kind of shower ?
- A: The only things that really helped me was when my Dr. told me about a sinus wash that will kill bacteria.you needdistilled watersea saltliquid chlorophyll and colloidal silver from the health food store.in a glass mix 1/4 cup water with a pinch of salt and heat to body temperature.add 5 drops each silver and chlorophyll and mix.using a large dropper (like one used for infant medication) drop 2 full droppersfull into one side of the nose while laying down.Turn the head and let it drain out the other nostril. Be sure to have paper towels handy.The silver kills the bacteria and there are several hundred kind that can live in the sinus cavities and anti biotics don’t get rid of them all.Do this twice a day for a week, mixing up the mixture fresh each time.Then do it once a week for maintenance.There is nothing in this that will hurt you, and it cured me.I do not have to take claritin, or antibiotics anymore.best wishes
- the doctor would not give me an antibiotic for my sinus infection ive had it a week!?
- Q: you see i had one a couple of months ago and took was given an atibiotic by a diffrent doctor which cleared it up great! i suffer from very heavy nosebleeds and the sprays just seem to iritate them.. i cant stick anything up my nose but a special cream (naseseptin) but thats not getting rid of the infection..i can see the doctors point but antibiotic is all that seems to work! what should i do?
- A: If antibiotics didn’t cure it last time, why would it now?There is a deeper problem that your doctor has recognised.
- How do you treat a sinus infection at home…?
- Q: That’s what I think it is anyways, sinuses have been clogged, headache, fever, pain in my eyes, and what come out taste like it’s rotting (I know, disgusting), and I have a slight cough. One had an infection and four of us shared the same bill, could it have been contracted that way?I know I should go to the Dr. but do not want to explain WHY my sinuses are infected. The above symptoms have gone on since Sunday morning, tomorrow is my birthday, and I still feel SH!TY. How do I get rid of the “infection”, without going to the Doctor.?
- A: MY BE ITS NOT JUST AN INFECTION , MAYBE YOUR NASAL SEPTUM IS ROTTENED OUT, IN THAT CASE ALL THE INFORMATION STUFF EVERY ONE HAS TOLD YOU WON’T WORK.SO CLEAN UP YOUR ACT , AND STOP SHARING EVERYTHING.