What’s a good was to clear up acne
Crush one aspirin, moisten with water and apply paste to pimple, let it sit for a couple of minutes before washing off with MORE [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what%27s-a-good-was-to-clear-up-acne ]
More Answers to “What’s a good was to clear up acne“
- What’s a good was to clear up acne
- Crush one aspirin, moisten with water and apply paste to pimple, let it sit for a couple of minutes before washing off with MORE
- What is the best way to clear up acne?
- You have to use some kind of products to make your acne go away.You can see a dermatologist ,so he can recommend you something really good based on your skin type. Some good products are:clinique,biore,clean and clear Have you tried proac…
- Which birth control pill is best for clearing up acne??
- better than another. Also is the birth control pill loestrin 24 the one that makes your period last 3 days also …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What’s a good way to clear up or at least fade acne marks?
- Q: I have several post acne scars on my face and currently cover them with makeup and it looks fine, just i know they’re still there. Are there any good facial peels or home remedies(That don’t involve nuts! Deathly Allergic!!!) that help them fade/heal nicely/quickly?
- A: Vitamin E is a miracle for these situations.it helps create new skin cells (its very good to skin, hair and nails).you can use profucts that contain vitamin E in them. Body Shop has a line of products like that if u are interested. you can also take vitamin E orally, like a suppliment.also, there are vitamin E capsules, that you can apply directly on ur skin at night….but i repeat…AT NIGHT. you should not put it and go out in the sun. exfoliating also can be a good solution, because in time, it with make your skin soother and better looking, while dead cells will dropp off, and new skin cells will be created, making ur scars and acne marks less obvious.also, there are some products which are called whitening. they are specifically for the face, and they clear out any discloration. that, u should discuss with a professional. with ur beutician or local pharmacist.good luck, and dont give up. there are solutions
- What’s the best thing I can get/use/eat to clear up my semi severe acne?!?
- Q: Please help me, my acne hasn’t been clear at all for about 5 years. I want something that’s going to clear up my acne. A scrub, cleanser, masque, foods that help. And if you can get it at your local drug store even better.
- A: I think you should see your doctor, i did because I also struggle with acne and she gave me a medication for my specific type of acne(:Also drink lots of water!
- What are some more effective ways to clear up my acne?
- Q: I’m a 14 year old female, and I started getting acne around 5th and 6th grade. I have tried Clearasil wipes and different creams, and none seemed to work. My mom took me to the doctor, who prescribed two different creams, and neither showed better results. We then ordered Proactiv, and I used it faithfully, morning and night every day. Still, no positive results. All Proactiv seemed to do was dry my skin out and sometimes make my face itch. I have used a few different brands of creams with no luck as well. My acne isn’t extremely bad, I just have some acne here and there on my face. I used to have bangs, and I had really bad acne on my forehead. I grew my bangs out over the summer and the acne cleared up. I get acne on my forehead occasionally, but I usually get it on my cheeks and chin. My acne has lowered my confidence and self esteem quite a bit. I shower daily, and wash my face with Dove soap 2-3 times a day. This seems to be working, and I only have 4 or 5 pimples here and there. But what’s bothering me now is that I have some scars on my cheeks from the previous acne. My face is smooth and soft, I just have these stupid pink/tan blotches on my face. Also, going to a dermatologist isn’t an option as there are none near where I live. The closest ones are pretty far away, and my mom gets very nervous driving far distances and in the city. These are some extra things about me that may help with answering. I’m very white and pale, and my skin color is sort of a pasty white. I don’t like to tan, I try to stay really white. It’s just a personal preference I guess. I don’t like to wear makeups. Most cover up irritates my skin, and I just think it looks bad on me. I can never find the right shade to go with my skin tone, so I just end up looking like a cake face. I’m a vegetarian, and I eat okay. I very rarely eat candy and sugary things. So my questions are, is there anything else I can do that will help prevent acne? What can I do to clear up the scars from previous acne? What can I use to keep my face looking soft and smooth? Any helpful answers and advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you. 🙂
- A: It sounds like you’re taking really good care of your skin. Sometimes acne happens as just a hormonal thing– just your body chemistry going slightly out of whack and there’s not a whole lot you can do but try these:-Keep up your skin care regimen! Sounds like you take really great care of your skin already :)-You should only wash your face about twice a day. Washing your face too much dries it out so your body tries to compensate by creating oil which makes pimples.-Drink A LOT of water. A LOT. This keeps your entire body hydrated–including your skin– which will help cleanse your skin (and body) from the inside out which means clearer, glowing skin.-Stick to a regular schedule. This is about all you can do to control your hormones. Get enough sleep at night and try to keep on a schedule. Having a crazy sleep schedule makes your skin go crazy. -Stay out of the sun. Which I guess you already do 🙂 Make sure that you use SPF when you go out, too.Good luck =)