Where can I get benzoyl peroxide and alpha hydroxy acid
Pretty much anywhere skin care is sold. The bp that works best for me is Equate’s version of Oxy 10, in the pink box. To cure acne, though, you need to fix your diet. Cut out sugar and dairy, and drink only water. Make sure you’re not constipated. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/where-can-i-get-benzoyl-peroxide-and-alpha-hydroxy-acid ]
More Answers to “Where can I get benzoyl peroxide and alpha hydroxy acid“
- Where can I get benzoyl peroxide and alpha hydroxy acid
- Pretty much anywhere skin care is sold. The bp that works best for me is Equate’s version of Oxy 10, in the pink box. To cure acne, though, you need to fix your diet. Cut out sugar and dairy, and drink only water. Make sure you’re not const…
- Where can I buy Benzoyl Peroxide acid, cream or gel, Alpha Hydrox…?
- Benzoyle Peroxide face wash is what you want. You can check any store like Walgreen’s to see if they have it. Clearasil, Clean n Clear, and brands like that have face washes containing Benzoyle Peroxide. Same goes for Salacylic Acid (what A…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Where to buy these acne products?
- Q: I have back acne and decided I want to try out a new way to get rid of it. So does anyone know where I can buy some Benzoyl Peroxide cream or lotion? And some Alpha Hydroxy Acid lotion or cream? I really need help with my back acne its flaring up again since Im losing my summer tan. Thanks in advance
- A: •So, you have acne on your backBack acne is also caused due to hormonal changes as well as any strenuous physical activity. The first problem can be solved to an extent by avoiding fast food, having a balanced diet, drinking lots of water and exercising. These help to get rid of toxins and extra hormones thereby balancing the whole body process. Moreover, exercising increases blood circulation and the skin absorbs more oxygen giving it a healthy glow.The second problem, that is strenuous exercise, is often unavoidable especially for athletes, hence one could follow a few guidelines that could contain the problem. Exercise or a round at the gym causes one to sweat profusely, this sweat can cause the acne, and to avoid this it is best that the person uses non-clinging, light clothing. Again materials like lycra and wool should be avoided as they trap the sweat and also irritates the skin aggravating the problem. After the exercise it is a must for an individual to have a bath to remove the sweat. Using soap and a scrub to wash off that dirt and grime would be very helpful. You could also treat the acne on your back by using a cleanser containing salicyclic acid and apply medicines containing benzoyl peroxide.Other things that would do you good are: 1. Before getting dressed make sure your back is completely dry 2. Apply sunscreen before exposing your back3. Try using clay masks to remove dirt from deep inside4. Inflammatory acne can be treated by antibiotics, topical retinoids and also by injecting cortisone5. Try to avoid hot and clammy surroundings and also stay away from cooking as well, as the grease from the cooking can aggravate blackheads and clogged pores leading to further acne.Following these tips regularly should effectively counter your back acne problem however if it still persists, visiting your dermatologist is the best optionthanks bye tc …