I’m not a big fan of coffees but I so love going to coffee shops, funny isn’t it? Well, as we all know its not just coffee that coffee shops do offer. Coffee shops these days also got cold drinks, pica2x or snacks and meals. They also serve shakes and frapps that has no blend of coffee for customers that dont fancy any coffee flavourings in their drinks. I, myself tried some coffee shops around the city and mostly prices are in the same ranges, has good place and ambiance, very approachable, neat and clean staffs, most of them has free WIFI, wide variety of drinks selections, cold or hot and mostly located in the heart of the city.
Here are my TOP 5 Coffee Shops that I always visit to hang-out with or without my mates.
1. Chiccos Di Cafe- JP Laurel Ave. in Bajada beside Mama Marias Pizzeria. My favourite drink in there is their Banana Berry that cost you around £2 (P130) plus fries for 70pence (P50). Good WIFI, small place but not bad, nice-big toilet, friendly staffs and convenient location.
2. BlueGre Cafe- Landco Building, Bajada. We had Larcepuccino there with Nathan and it cost us P155 each. Nathan also ordered Choco Warm Cup ala Mode for P95 pesos. Nice place, Nice ambiance, quiet but quite expensive for me.
3. Coffee Cat- Quirino Street, Davao. Its just in the compound where Sutherland Teleservices is located. Try their wide selection of cold drinks/shakes at the price range of P135-P155, Avalanche they call it. Nice interior design, very unique and clean. Friendly staffs they also have.
4. Starbucks Coffee Abreeza- I always order a venti Mocha Frapuccino for P155 in Starbucks Abreeza but its not as good as what they serve in England. Not bad, small place, bit crowded at night, wifi spot, friendly-smiley staffs. Its just the toilet is a bit dirty specially when the place gets crowded and busy.
5. Purple Bean- Catitipan, Buhangin in the Star Oil Petrol Station. Its just near where I live so convenient for me. Very nice place, quiet, nice interiors, friendly staffs, very good venue to hang-out if your doing school and office work because its not crowded like other coffee shops in the city. Newly built, two storey building. But I can say that their employees are not well trained on making frappes, blending flavours and shakes but not that really bad.
Nice to have some place to chill and relax. Just drinking, availing free wi-fi and having some peace of mind once in while.
Have a nice day!