Are cappuccinos bad for you
I would say no because studies indicate that people who drink coffee on a regular basis are 80% less likely to get Parkinson’s. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/are-cappuccinos-bad-for-you ]
More Answers to “Are cappuccinos bad for you“
- Is cappuccino bad for weight loss?
- Actually, 200 calories for a drink IS bad. You could have an apple and a cup of yogurt for 200 calories. Shoot, you could have a meal for that many calories. Why would you want to drink your meal? Strait, black coffee isn’t bad. If you w…
- How can I stop cappuccino delight from causing me bad breath, bes…?
- After any coffee drink, sugarless gum is a good idea. It will increase the saliva flow to wash out the acids that cause the bad breath.
- Is it bad to have an espresso, cappuccino or latte once in a whil…?
- Most doctors recommend that a pregnant woman not have more than 200 mg of caffeine a day. A shot of espresso has about 100mg of caffeine in it. As long as you’re not having more than a couple a day, you’d be within the acceptable range. Enj…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is a Cappuccino bad for a fitness person?
- Q: I am currently in training for canoeing and running, I want to know if one cappuccino a day is bad for me.
- A: Yes and no. Maybe high in sugar and fat, but watch total caloric intake and not have as much sugar and fat the rest of the day. As long as you balance things out, you should be fine.
- Is Cappuccino bad for you?
- Q: I like Cappuccino alot but I wonder if it’s bad for you
- A: these pages might answer the ?- too much of any kind of coffee can dehydrate u and caffeine affects nerves, heart….drink lots of water & healthy drinks to balance http://www.ext.nodak.edu/extnews/newsrelease/2004/current/03prairi.htmhttp://www.iconocast.com/News_Files/HNews40X40_X_05/Health6.htm
- Is vanilla cappuccino bad when 4-5 weeks pregnant?
- Q: Ive heard that i shouldnt consume it because its too early and i can have a misscarriage.The last thing i want to do is harm my little one.
- A: The less caffeine the better especially during the first trimester. If you’re ever in doubt about consuming anything while pregnant, always err on the side of not having something rather than having it and not even enjoying having it because of the worry. Nothing in the world is worth disturbing your peace of mind.