Are diet pills safe
Many of the diet pills out there really mess up your metabolism. They have awful side effects like racing heart. The only diet pill that I would recommend is Alli. It is FDA approved and blocks 1/4 of the fat you ingest! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/are-diet-pills-safe ]
More Answers to “Are diet pills safe“
- efore you decide to consume any diet pills or supplements, it is advisable that you consult your doctor first. Different diet pills work in different ways for different weight problems. However the fact remains that diet pills are created f…
- Find Out if Diet Pills are Worth the Risk They’re everywhere – in drugstores, grocery stores, health food stores, convenient stores and of course, pharmacies and on the internet. Diet pills are being used by millions of people who want to l…
- With so many varieties of weight loss aides available on the market, both mainstream and unconventional, it is impossible to provide a blanket yes or no answer to this question. There are, however, many side effects that appear to be shared…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Are any diet pills safe and effective with long-term results?
- Q: Are there any diet pills or supplements that will not artificially speed up you metabolism, and when you finally stop taking them you have permanently slowed it and you gain back the weight? And that are safe and won’t make me lose a bunch of weight in my breasts??
- A: well look there is alot of brands and alot names all over the world with alot of sexy pics on it 😛 men with 6 pacs and women with extremly flat tummy .. but u have to belive meeee THIS IS ALL FAKE specially the fat burning stuff and there is nothin that is really benfit without side effect ,getting striaght to the point THE TRUTH IS THERE IS NOTHING THAT CAN MAKE U LOSE FAT THAT HAVE NO SIDE EFFECT .. all this ephadra free usless pills is a waste of money and time the things that really works is ephedren,clenbutrol and cytomel and the three are extremely dengreous and have proven death cases .. my advice to u is that u keep ur money and play healthy and clean without taking any thing that wont make you any gain and there is is one universal rule “the higher the risk the higher the return” so things that have no side effects (risk) actually have no return so dont waste ur time i recommend that u read burn the fat feed the muscle e book it will realy help u understand the concept of fat burning wish u luck and belive me you dont need those supplements i have tried 100s of them with no effect .. so keep on excersing and consume healthy meals and u will see great effects
- What are some safe or safer diet pills that work?
- Q: I have tried everything to lose weight and I just can’t seem to loose. I’ve been on diet after diet and nothing. I want to try diet pills and see if maybe that will jump start my weight loss. I have been to see my doctor and they have ran tests and can find no reason why I can’t lose weight. I try to limit fat and calories and I do cardio for 45 min every other day. Ideally the diet pill would help curb hunger and give more energy but really any one that’s safe and effective I’m willing to try.
- A: Acomplia is very good. my sister takes it with great results.You can try to order it online.From my past experience -I have ordered only viagra and cialis on the net so far from a few good pharmacies, but they have other meds as well including Acomplia, so may be you could check them out.The only problem with buying meds online was that there are so many sh..ty places all over the net that you can easily get lost and get ripped in the end.you must be very careful if you choose to order meds over the net. a good source for ed meds like viagra cialis levitra is http://www.viagrausers.1rx.biz . it is not an online pharmacy but an online community of viagra cialis and levitra users, the site also has got price comparison of cheapest and trusted online pharmacies. From the price tables I prefer v-medical myself.
- are diet pills safe to take with exercises?
- Q: i have heard that diet pills reduce weight by starving your body artificially, so are these safe if i am doing a lot of physical exercises?
- A: i’ll suggest that you take diet pills only when nothing else works.you should take diet pills with exercise only when the body is still not reducing weight.it is as safe as you, apply brain when you are exercising as well as eating and taking the pill, you should be ok.