Can I have more of what I do on the mayo clinic diet
Mayo Clinic’s approach to weight loss is based on research & clinical experience. The plan has a goal to adopt long-term lifestyle [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-i-have-more-of-what-i-do-on-the-mayo-clinic-diet ]
More Answers to “Can I have more of what I do on the mayo clinic diet“
- Can I have more of what I do on the mayo clinic diet
- Mayo Clinic’s approach to weight loss is based on research & clinical experience. The plan has a goal to adopt long-term lifestyle
- Where can i find the mayo clinic diet?
- I’ve lost 40 pounds on the Mayo Clinic diet and feel 100% better than I ever have on any other diet I have tried. You can find the Mayo Clinic diet on their website along with great information and facts. The Mayo Clinic diet is not just an…
- Can I chew regular gum while on the “Mayo Clinic Diet??
- Well it has calories and sugar, unless you chew sugar free? I went on that diet too and I remember I had a couple hot chocolates, lol, but I still lost a ton of weight. I remember how difficult it was to stick to that diet, I did good, exc…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Mayo clinic diet…is 4oz. of grapefruit juice more effective than eating half a grapefruit?
- Q: anyone who has been on this diet before and knows wether drinking the juice or eating the fruit is more effective please answer. also can i really eat as much meat as i want. last night i had chicken and fish, can i mix the meats like that? lastly, please include how long you did the diet, how much you lost and what your starting weight was and your height. Thanks… im 5’6 and i weigh 150. i want to get down to 120 in two months. is it possible w/ this diet?
- A: ry the following:Step 1) Always sit down when you eat, preferable at a table. Don’t eat while standing, walking, driving or talking on the phone.Step 2) Don’t read or watch television while you eat.Step 3) Eat only when your stomach is empty. At least 3 to 4 hours from your last meal.
- If a 90 year old man is suffering from cirrhosis of the liver, are there any benefits to eating better?
- Q: My 90 year old father has congestive heart failure AND cirrhosis of the liver. 2 months ago they began draining off the fluid accumulating on his stomach, aprox. every 3 weeks. Prior to this he was treated with a heavy dose of antibiotic for H.pylori after which his general good health began to deteriorate. (heart disease has been well controlled for 7 yrs) Previously he was living quite nicely on his own, taking care of the house, even mowing the lawn. Drs. won’t do anything more for him except to drain the fluid as it accumulates. Is there anything we can do that can increase his quality of life at this point, i.e. diet, juicing, homeopathic, etc? Or like the doctors say, just let him have what ever he wants and make him comfortable? I have read what the mayo clinic says and found it very informative but not much is said about diet or other remedies. It appears that when the liver is shot, that’s it! It’s either transplant time or start planning your goodbyes. Appreciate your input.
- A: The doctors are correct. At his age there is no benefit in better eating or lifestyle.Keep him comfortable and time will take care of the rest.