Can you tell me more about how to lose 7 lbs fast
There is no such thing as a lose-weight-fast diet. The best, healthiest way to lose weight and keep it off is to exercise and eat healthily and in moderation. Fewer calories and daily physical activity will help weight loss. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-tell-me-more-about-how-to-lose-7-lbs-fast ]
More Answers to “Can you tell me more about how to lose 7 lbs fast“
- How To Lose 20 lbs In 7 Days – Fast, Safe & Natural?
- If you are looking for a diet plan that will help you lose weight super fast you’ve come to the right place. In this article you will learn about a fast and healthy way to lose weight. Losing 20 lbs in one week is very hard to do safely. Mo…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- help me please? it’s really important..weight loss help!?
- Q: i really need help with losing weight. i just wanna lose about 7 lbs. i’m not fat, but i’ve been feeling really fat lately. like, i’ve always wanted the defined cheek bones, and i want to be confident on the beach (i’m going for a week starting sunday), but i feel so fat! like all my cousins, brother, and friends have the line on their face that shows their cheek bones because they all have thinner faces than me, and they don’t even have to try to do anything to be in good shape because they have really, really fast metabolisms while i have to watch what i eat all the time. i’m not fat (i’m 5’9″ 125 lbs) but i want to weight about 118 or 117 instead. i’d be so much more confident! how can i lose 7 lbs in a week without being anorexic or bulimic? my appetite has gone down a ton, i don’t eat breakfast or i get sick, and i’m eating healthier. i can’t go running because my mom won’t let me and my friend who runs with me is out at camp for the week. and i can’t jump rope because i don’t have one and i can’t seem to stay committed to working out because whenever i do, no matter how long i workout for and how hard i workout, even if i stay consistent for a super long time i don’t get any results. so my question is, is how can i lose about 7-8 lbs in a week. please don’t tell me that it’s dangerous because i don’t care. and please no pills or crash diets! (my mom would never let me, i’m only 14). thank you for all the helpful answers! best answer will get full points! :Dwow thanks for that…and i don’t own a treadmill, we got rid of it last year.
- A: dont skip breakfast!! its very important to have breackfast you can eat cereal which is helthy drink 2 liters of water a day!eat saladdont eat after 8:00 pmi hope this helped! 😀
- Obese woman in need of help losing weight! How long and what will it take to lose 80 lbs?
- Q: I’m a 5’7″ woman that weighs 223 lbs. When I was in High School (4 years ago) I weighed about 165 but I definitely did not look my weight.. My best friend says I don’t even look like I weigh more than 190 this is due to my “large body frame.”I’m trying to get down to 150 ish but I need some help! Please help me answer questions.1)How many days a week and for HOW long should I do my cardio workouts?2) My friend told me I should switch cardio machines every 2 weeks, IS this true? (Example: Eliptical for 2 weeks then switch to Bike for 2 weeks and so on)3)Are there any workouts I can do to help me get rid of my belly and “love handles” faster?4) What should my meals consist of? Example: If I eat oatmeal for breakfast, What else should I eat WITH it besides water? Or some ideas of what to eat would be great! :)5)How long do YOU think it will take me to lose about 80 pounds if i was consistant/motivated?6)I hate running, Will walking on an incline be as good?Thank you for reading!
- A: Below are the few Quick Steps towards a Healthier Diet.1) Before starting any type of diet weight yourself and also note ur whole body measurement in a dairy. Then after every week weigh yourself and note it in ur diary and see how much weight u r losing.2) Start taking your food with out any oil. Try to use boiled/steamed vegetables, meat, and lot of salad. U can eat fruits too and boiled/steamed chicken or red meat too but no pork. Please note and put it in ur mind that nothing fried or oily.3) Try to chew ur every food for atleast 20 times. And then swallow it into ur stomach.4) Potato is strictly forbidden during this diet5) Don’t eat any type of junk food.6) Drink at least 3 ltr of water daily. Make ur habit to drink water as much as u can. Rather take a bottle of water with you all the time, when you feel starving, drink it as much as u can.7) use brown bread8) use skimmed and low fat milk and yogurt9) no sugar of any type.10) First try to avoid any type of soft drink but if u really wants to taste some thing sweet then drink any soft drink (but not cola), but just one glass once in a week.11) Eat at least once in a day a vegetable soap or Thai soup too as much as u can but no corn flour in it. 12) Just look at your food portion. It is much better to eat several small meals a day (like 5-6 healthy meals a day) than eat either one or two or three huge meal a day. 13) if u feel hungry then divide ur diet into 5-6 healthy meals a day (1 plate size only)14) one bowl of oatmeal can be taken as a break fast15) No hard drink of any type is allowed in this diet.16) Smoking strictly forbidden in this diet17) Watch out ur every drink and every single piece of ur food. Stay away from fatty foods, junk foods, synthetic foods, foods with preservatives and too much carbohydrate. Don’t try to take foods that are made of white flour for example white bread, cakes, pasta etc and food contain sugar such as cookies, ice cream, candy etc.18) Remember after every 15 days you can take once in a while with a little treat any thing u like. But remember just a small portion. For example one small personal pizza or one small burger or small pastry.19) Try to adopt some healthy timing. Early to rise and early to bed. No late sittings. 20) People usually want Quick and Easy result, we all are impatient. You have to be patient in terms of your weight loss and never give up. Always keep in mind that slow and steady win the race.21) At least take this diet for 3 to 6 months and when u feel that u have achieved your desired weight then make this is as a Life Style change for you entire life. Remember do not focus on just losing weight, try to concentrate on diet plan forever so that you will never have to loose weight again. But occasionally u can take other junk food too.22) You have to keep in mind that above plan is a not a quick thin program. Don’t try to deceive ur body. It will destroy your metabolism and in the future the proportion of gaining weight is much higher and easier than today.23) Never ever go for any type of Diet pills or any drug which claim that it will reduce the weight quickly. Taking Diet pills will kill. 24) Exercise: Rule-of -Thumb: remember the formula for weight loss and that is Diet= 70% Exercise= 30%. So remember exercise is must with every diet plan. The best indoor exercise machine is tread mill. Run on tread mill for at least 30 mnts daily. Try to extend ur period for one hour. And if you don’t have this facility then best indoor Exercise is skipping.
- Bodybuilding plan for me please?
- Q: Okay, so I’m 18 and I lost a lot of weight, I went from 150 pounds to 130 pounds in three months, but now I stopped my diet and I gained like 8 or 9 pounds back so I’m like 138 lb, and my height is 5’3. Anyway, I will do more diet again till school ends (June), I’m planning to go down to about 120 or something like that. Anyway, after that I wanna gain MUSCLE pounds, like work out and gain muscle mass and not fat. I’ll be working out (Weight lifting) every week day from 3 to 5, I’d do some running in the running machine and do walking from 6 to 7…. My plan again is going to last for the entire summer (From June to Late August). But I’m totally new to this bodybuilding and weight lifting thing, so I really need help with it please. I’m taking weight lifting class now but the couch isn’t helpful at all, but this is what I’m doing now:Upper body:Standing Dumbbell curls. (15 lbs/20 reps/5 sets).V-bars Pull Downs machine. (2 lbs/20 reps/5 sets).Push Press machine. (7 lbs/20 reps/5 sets).Peck Deck. (30 lbs/20 reps/5 sets).Shoulder Lift machine. (5 lbs/20 reps/5 sets).Stationary Bench workout. (20 lbs long with the weight of the thing you’re lifting long with the weights/20 reps/3 sets).I wanted to do the flat bench lifting thing where you lay on a flat bench and lift weights for like 8-12 times because I know it’s very affevtive, but I can’t do it with weights, it’s just too heavy for me, so I lifted the stick which WAS actually heavy for like 12 times just to try it out but I REALLY wanna consider it during summer, like I wanna do some flat bench work outs too. (I need advice on this workout too, how to start, how much weight to start with/move on). Lower body:Leg Press. (190 lbs/20 reps/5 sets).Leg Extension. (50 lbs/20 reps/5 sets).Seated Calf Raise. (50 lbs/20 reps/5 sets).I’m not sure if I’m lifting the right amount of weights for me to get muscles. Usually, I lift those things not easily but they’re not hard for me for the first 10 reps, from 10-15 it becomes a lot harder, from 15-17 very challanging, 17-20 it’s just me dragging myself to get out there because it’s like too hard! I do increase weights gradually, I usually go up 1 lb every couple weeks in the machines, and move on about 10 lbs every 2 weeks for freeworks, except for the Dumbbell Curls thingy, I’m still struggling with 15…. But please give me advice on how much weights should I move on in order for me to get MUSCLES, and if there is any other important workout for muscles building that I need, please advice me about too…- When I used to work out on my diet, I got some small muscles but it wasn’t a very fast/good growth. For the past months and now that I’m eating better, I can see more dramatic change. But now I will go back to diet just to shape myself up and I will quit it anyway before I get to my REAL bodybuilding plan because I REALLY wanna focus on one thing per a while. Now the next thing I need help with is my eating schedule for summer, and my protien intake, I’m thinking about this:Breakfast:- Scrambled egg.- Bread.- Milk. (It has about 10 g of protien).Snack:- Apple.Another Snack:- Any protien bar.Dinner:- Two pieces of steak/ or 3 pieces of 6 oz chicken breasts.- Rice.Or I could have pasta for dinner.Late supper:- Two tablespoons of Peanutbutter and loaf.Please tell me what you think about this eating plan and how much protien you think I should get…Thank you SOO much for your time!
- A: For the eating plan, I only know so much. Obviously you need to eat more than you burn to gain muscle (makes sense right?), and just eat healthy and your suppose to have 1/1.5g of protein per pound you weigh. I have heard rice is a good diet food because it fills you up, but doesn’t make you gain much weight to do so.For the excercise plan the cardio seems fine. The weight lifting looks a little bit wide varietied. A professional routine works 6 days a week and each muscle group twice a week(every 3 days). Your reps are 20, which are suppose to be 8-12 and be pushing yourself at 12, with 3-4sets per excersize, and 3-4 different excercizes per muscle group. Heres my routine:Day 1:Biceps, triceps, forearms, shouldersDay 2:Traps, Chest, Lats/back, obliques, absDay 3:Quads, calf, hamstring, side of leg(not sure what it’s called)Then repeat it for another 3 days and then take a days’ break. Hope this helped you.