Does eating fish make you smarter
Fish is a good source of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Studies suggest that DHA may help boost brain power, making you smarter. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-eating-fish-make-you-smarter ]
More Answers to “Does eating fish make you smarter“
- Does eating fish make you smarter?
- i think so,if i ate fish today I would’ve known
- How to Understand If Eating Fish Can Make You Smarter?
- ･ 1 There’s no doubt that diet plays a role in brain function. Your brain needs a steady supply of glucose… ･ 2 What do the studies show? In this study, published in the Swedish medical journal Acta Paediatrica… ･ 3 Why should ther…
- Can eating fish make you mad as a hatter?
- In Lewis Carrol’s Alice in Wonderland, Alice finds herself at a weird tea party with the Mad Hatter and the March Hare. The Hatter explained that he escaped decapitation by the Queen of Hearts for “murdering time.” “Mad as a hatter” referre…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- does eating fish really make u smarter?
- A: no its a myth dont believe it.fish is good for your brain but it doesnt make you smarter
- Does eating fish for a month make you smarter and why or why not?
- A: Sure – but I bet your breathe isn’t the best.
- Does eating fish make you smart? If so, why?
- Q: I was just wondering if it boosts your brain or does anything like that.
- A: Yes it does make people smarter but this has happened over 1000s of years of evolution and it is not like you can start eating fish and expect to be smarter a year later.What makes you smarter is learning.