Does orange juice have added sugar
You’d have to check the label for ingredients to be sure. If it says 100 pct pure orange juice, it should not have added sugar. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-orange-juice-have-added-sugar ]
More Answers to “Does orange juice have added sugar“
- How much sugar is in orange juice?
- More than in most other types of juice. The exact amount depends a great deal on the particular brand of orange juice. Look on the bottle. There should be listed the nutritional information. In that it will list the amount of sugar per serv…
- Does Orange Juice Raises Your Blood Sugar Level?
- Not necessarily. Some juices are natural sugar, otherwise, yes, they could raise your sugar. In regard to the diabetic issue and orange juice, the answer is no. You can give most apple juices to a diabetic just going into a reaction. Orange…
- What kind of sugar is in orange juice?
- Natural sugar from the orange, and then most likely high fructose corn syrup or another artificial sweetener. it all depends on the brand, or if it is freshly squeezed.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Tropicana Orange Juice, Is There Added Sugar?
- Q: I know orange juice has some kind of sugar because, well, fruits have sugar in them. But i want to know if it has added sugar because based on the ingredients listed, it just says 100% pasteurized OJ plus some fish/sardine thing (my carton says this becuz of some cancer/health benefit, idk) but it doesn’t state fructose(fruit sugar) or sucros or glucose or some other substance that ends in “ose” which usually indicates sugar.
- A: I could not tell you, and apparently there are a lot of question about it. I read several blogs about it as I searched for your question.My best help is this site, or contact tropicana.http://caloriecount.about.com/tropicana-beverages-nutrition-m11
- iam just wondering is gin vodka and a little rum okay to mix? i also added sugar and orange juice?
- Q: i poured about 4-5 shtos of vodka2 shots of ginand 1 or not even of rumits in a water bottle and will be shared with me and another? and good tips for it to not get me sick and to stay in my sytem long giving me the affect?
- A: sounds not too bad, just wonder why you tried mixing, the best thing I could suggest is to have a LITTLE sip to see how it tastes…its the flavour that countswho knows you might of invented a new cocktail,all you have to do is find a name for it,lol
- Is ‘100% orange juice’ really made up of only orange or is sugar added to make it sweeter?
- A: read the label