How can I lose a pound of fat in one week
To lose one pound of fat you have to burn 3,500 more calories more than you consume. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-can-i-lose-a-pound-of-fat-in-one-week ]
More Answers to “How can I lose a pound of fat in one week“
- How to Lose One Pound of Fat in One Week
- Losing one pound of fat in one week sounds pretty simple when you break it down by the numbers. But is it really that simple when you try to do it? A pound of fat has approximately 3500 calories of energy stored in it. Now let’s assume t…
- Is it possible to lose 5 pounds of fat in one week?
- No! This weight loss mostly comes from water. When the body is depleted of glycogen (the storage form of glucose) on a low carb diet, water associated with glycogen is lost (6 water molecules for each glycogen molecule). There is about a …
- Does burning 500 calories per day cause you to lose 1 pound of fa…?
- Yes, it equates to a pound since a pound is 3500 calories. However, it also depends on how much you eat. -S
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How many calories a day should i eat to lose a pound of fat a week?
- Q: I used a website and i found that i should eat 1800 without exercise to lose a pound a week. I don’t know if this is right.I am17 years oldmale145 pounds5 foot 8 inches
- A: I read somewhere that one pound of fat is equal to 3500 calories. So, if you cut back by your caloric intake by 3500 each week (or 500 less calories a day) you should theoretically be able to loose a pound of fat without exercise. Hope this helps, and good luck! =)
- How many pound of fat can a person safely lose in one week’s time?
- Q: If there a safe limit is how many pounds a person would lose max. in a week’s time? Or no limit in losing weight.But it seems to me that staying healthy and getting fit requires so much effort as one can gain back the weight so easily. And it takes lots of effort for many to maintain a good night’s sleep because one can stay awake in the middle of the night, and it’s hard to fall back asleep.
- A: 2 or 3 that’s 100 to 150 pounds a year
- How can I lose 5 pounds of fat in one week, Or the Fastest way?
- Q: Or whats the fastest way to lose five pounds in one week, not water weight. Im young 5 feet tall weigh 138. on my size how many calories should I eat.
- A: tons and tons of relentless exercises would do the trick. search google for exercises you can do at home. but be carefull, don’t strain yourself or dehydrate yourself. it won’t be fun afterwards. make sure you have plenty of WATER and i stress the water bcus soda does not hydrate very well. powerade and gatorade are good. they are formulated for athletes and every coach at both high schools i went to recommended it over water simply bcus they balance the sugars with the sodium and electrolytes just to the right tune of what a hard working body needs. but also balancing you carb intake would help! good luck!