How can i stop my hair from falling out
Depending on your type of hair loss, treatments are available. If a medicine is causing your hair loss, your doctor may be MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-can-i-stop-my-hair-from-falling-out ]
More Answers to “How can i stop my hair from falling out“
- Hair is made up of proteins, and has a lot to do with your diet. If you aren’t drinking enough water, or eating enough fruits, vegetables and protein, then your hair follicle will become dry, and has a tendency to break more. Since the hair…
- Hi autumn46! Hair loss can be caused by alopecia, medication, diet or a low thyroid level. I also lose quite a bit of hair, but I know that two of my MS medications can cause that, as well as my being hypothyroid (I had my thyroid gland rem…
- Are you a vegetarian? That could be why. I have a friend who is a vegetarian, and her hair has been falling out because she needs to get more protein. Start eating more [like you said you are] and yes, vitamins is a good idea. I don’t thin…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What can I do to stop my hair from falling out so much?
- Q: I’m 23 female and my hair falls out more than usual. What kind of vitamins should I be taking or what I can do so it can stop falling out so much. I am already taking a multi vitamin, additional calcum. vitamin E, vitamin B complex, iron and folic acid. Please help, I am very worried.
- A: message ur hair 2-3 times a week with luke warm olive oil .wash ur hair with good shampoo after 2 hours.
- how do you stop hair from falling out?
- Q: what homemade remedies did you make to make your hair stop falling out and what type of hair did you have. also what kind of oil would work to make hair stop falling out. and opinions on avacodo oil.
- A: Always comb/brush your hair before you take a shower to get it untangeled. Also never bruch wet hair, use a wide-tooth comb and start from the bottom up gently so it’s not damaged. Jojobo oil is really good for your hair…I don’t know about avocado oil.Hope this helped!!!
- How can i stop my hair from falling out ?
- Q: I’ve been dyeing my hair for just over a year now and i get a little bit overboard with it. i have to change my hair colour about every month or i don’t feel right for some reason. I know its stupid but its got to the point now where my hair is falling out, its been 1 week and 1 day since i last dyed my hair, but i know in a few weeks time ill want to dye it again & i know i cant otherwise i will probably go bald. So does anybody know how i can strengthen my hair or make it stop falling out? Thanks.
- A: Stop this obsessive behavior:you will go bald because of the ammonia that is in the hair dye.And would that please you?I think not.Colors