How can you speed up your metabolism without exercising
While the best way to speed your metabolism is exercise, caffeine is a stimulant, and studies show it can boost metabolism a bit. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-can-you-speed-up-your-metabolism-without-exercising ]
More Answers to “How can you speed up your metabolism without exercising“
- Is it possible to speed up metabolism without constant exercise??
- well you can but it wont speed up significantly. like keeping hydrated will speed up metabolism and will also remove toxins from the body whick also removes fat deposits
- What can speed up my metabolism to help lose weight without exerc…?
- You could try cleansing your body of the toxins that are built up inside which will also rid of a lot of fat and water weight. Cleansing is healthy and is not a diet. The average person loses 7-15 pounds cleansing. I’ve been doing it and it…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is it possible to speed up your metabolism?
- Q: I am wondering if it is possible to speed up ones metabolism. I have heard that exercise speeds it up, but I know of people that are stick-thin, but eat a lot of food without hardly exercising. I just want to know why people can eat so much, exercise so little, and yet still weigh so little.
- A: Well the quick answer is genetics. It is possible to help your metabolism function more efficiently but most of us have to work at it. The article below is about boosting your metabolism and energy levels…
- What can speed up my metabolism to help lose weight without exercise?
- Q: I started on a diet, a little over a month & you could tell that I was losing weight. All my diet consists of is counting by calories & that means everything! Now that I have lost some weight, it seems like after the first month, I have stopped losing any more weight. I am a quadriplegic & there is no way for me to weigh. So I did not know how much I have lost or even how much I weigh now but I know that I have stopped losing because I do take measurements. Since I am a quadriplegic that also means that I live the can not exercise. That makes it a lot harder for me to lose weight. I was wondering if there’s any type of over-the-counter medication that could help me to lose at least 25 pounds. I am not trying to lose weight for the physical look of it but for me to be healthy. Also if there is any type of breathing exercises or any other type of exercises that I could do. I am paralyzed from my chest down and have very little use of my arms and no use of my hands.
- A: Your body can be exercised. Look into getting physical therapy. There are special rehab centers designed for exactly that purpose.
- what foods naturally speed up your metabolism?
- Q: I’m trying to lose a few pounds…aside from diet and exercise, what other things can i do to help without taking any sketchy medecine, etc? I want to lose 15-20 pounds (down to 140)
- A: try out www.sparkpeople.comsome of the foods that speed up your metabolism are foods that are high in fiber, other vitamins and protein.