How do I become a vegetarian
To become a vegetarian, tell your doctor. Be careful to include iron, calcium, protein, vitamin D, B12, zinc, and plan your diet! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-i-become-a-vegetarian ]
More Answers to “How do I become a vegetarian“
- ･ 1 Just do it! Decide that you want to give up meat. It’s a decision that must come from within yourself… ･ 2 Go slow! You may be surprised at how little you have to change your grocery shopping or cooking habits… ･ 3 You don’t have to…
- Okay. So you want to be a vegetarian? Starshine the experienced veggie has a guide for you. 1. Motives- One really important thing to think about is your motives. Do you want to be a vegetarian because it’s trendy or because a PETA vid…
- ･ Consider the reasons for becoming vegetarian. These might include moral or ethical reasons, religious… ･ Set guidelines. Where will you stop? Many vegetarians eat eggs, cheese, etc. NOTE: Eating fish, chicken… ･ Get some vegetarian…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How hard is it to become vegetarian and commit?
- Q: Hi, I’m 18 years old and I am a die hard carnivore. I need a lot of protein because I play basketball and I box. Lately, I have feelings of disgust towards meat and chicken and it looks and tastes unappealing to me. I honestly feel bad for the animals and my morality is kicking in. I would like to become vegetarian for a week and try it out. Do you have any tips in mind?
- A: Get the Vegetarian Starter Kit from – Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicinehttp://www.pcrm.org/health/veginfo/vskOrganic Athlete – Vegan Athleteshttp://www.organicathlete.org/Vegan Body Building & Fitness – http://www.veganbodybuilding.com/
- How can I tell my parents I want to become vegetarian?
- Q: Okay, so I’ve tried becomming vegetarian a couple years ago, and when I told my parents there like “THIS ISN’T GOING TO LAST LONG.”however, before my purpose to become vegetarian is to lose weight , and I said “Okay, so i’ll start on December 10th.”, which isn’t good, because if I really wanted to be vegetarian I would have started then and there.Anyways, two years later I have decided it’s really cruel to animals! How can I tell my parents again that I want to go vegetarian! I am really afraid they won’t accept it.And, this time, I am going to wait a few weeks just to see if I really do want to do this, because I don’t want to tell my parents and not stick with it.
- A: just tell them straight out. I remember when i told my parents i wanted to be a vegetarian . I just sat them in a room and told them and my reasons for wanting to become one. and maybe added some facts here and there. They agreed but only if i was going to do it in a healthy way.I even asked them to help me with buying soy products and all that jazz. After about a couple of moths they started to get used to me being a vegetarian and they even started eating some of my soy products!So, just tell them and if they truly care about your goals and views they will understand.
- What is the best way to become Vegetarian?
- Q: I want to become a vegetarian. I don’t know how to introduce it without giving my body a complete shock.
- A: stop eating meat