How do I lessen my appetite
If you drink lots of water that can help lessen appetite. If you exercise or live an active life your appetite will increase you need more food to speed up your metabolism which helps lose weight faster and easier. ChaCha again soon!! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-i-lessen-my-appetite ]
More Answers to “How do I lessen my appetite“
- Do I have to lessen my appetite?
- Courtney • Nope, although smaller portions are better for you and won’t fill your pouch as much. I suggest lessening your appetite in the evening so your pouch doesn’t get too full while you sleep. But remember, your water intake has to inc…
- How long before the Trim Spa lessens your appetite?
- well I’ve only been taking it for a couple of days and to be honest, so far it really doesn’t do anything to surpress my appetite (dexatrim did way better for me as far as surpressing my appetite, I could only eat a mouth full using that bu…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do I lessen my appetite?
- Q: I have a nice appetite for food so that during every meal, I eat more than enough. And it’s taking its toll on my stomach; I am growing pot belly and love handles on my waist. I know the key is in my diet. But how can I lessen this overflowing craving for food, food, and food?Thank you.
- A: Well I think the first step is for you to comit to your health. The second step is for you to go to a doctor and see what is missing in your body that your body is craving so much food, there may be something wrong with your body, or maybe not, don’t freak out. I just think you should contact a doctor and care for your health. Try walking, jogging, riding a bike, find a friend to walk with, try finding something healthy for you to do and that you would enjoy doing. Talk to someone, a best friend, a brother, a buddy or someone you trust who would have your health in mind and your well being at heart. If not, you could do it alone your health should always be important to you.
- Is there anything I can do to lessen my appetite?
- Q: I have always had a huge appetite and love all foods. I can eat and eat and eat and I think about food all the time. I love the taste of foods. I need a way to control my appetite without any meds. I need to lose weight. I am 32 yrs. old and weigh 185 lbs. Any suggestions?
- A: drink a glass of water before you eat. Make sure to put your fork down each time you take a bite and chew your food longer.. You will realize you will get fuller faster. But the water before a meal will for sure help- and it’s good for you 🙂
- ways to lessen you appetite?
- Q: what are ways to lessen you appetite/ hunger?
- A: Drinks tons of water. more then 2 litres will keep too full to eat more.Also fibre food fills you up easily.