How do you lose 10 lbs in a week
Detoxification is the secret tool you can use to boost weight loss. Many of us are toxic, holding wastes and even parasites, MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-lose-10-lbs-in-a-week ]
More Answers to “How do you lose 10 lbs in a week“
- How can i lose 10 lbs. in a week?
- First thing I’ll say.. If you don’t know anything about this then PLEASE DON’T ANSWER.. some of the answers mine are unbelievable.. OK, 13.. you’re just reaching puberty.. this is a very important stage for your body.. you really need to co…
- What is Affirmation?
- The Official I AM University website defines Affirmation as A positive statement that has been specifically worded for the purpose of reprogramming the subconscious mind with positive and spiritual thoughts. One of the key tools of attitudi…
- Can You Lose 10 Lbs A Week
- If you want to lose 10 lbs a week, it will take more than finding the right diet plan. That’s the mistake many dieters make. They change their eating habits and seem to be doing everything righ What You Should Know About Weight Loss Prescri…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- is it possible to lose 10 lbs in a week?
- Q: i want to lose 60 lbs in 6 weeks which means 10 lbs a week. is that possible?? i hve seen contestant on the tv show ‘ the biggest loser’ do it..any tips?
- A: You can’t lose that much weight in a healthy manner.You’ll be losing muscle mass along with the fat, which is not good.You could get close to that, if you do it through absurd amounts of exersize, but you shouldn’t eat less than 1200 calories a day.Just eat mostly fruit, vegetables, oatmeal and fish (not fried or breaded), and do lots of cardio like long walks, etc., and you’ll take it off.
- How do I lose 10 lbs a week?
- Q: I would like to know how to lose 10lbs a week without starving myself or having to buy stuff. I have a padometer and thats about it so what do i need to do to lose 10lbs without going to the gym?
- A: im not sure if you can lose 10 pounds but if your in a real hurry try this method. wear a thermal shirt and pants and wear really baggy stuff. try to get as much clothing on you. once you’ve done that. you can either run outside or run on a treadmill. ive used this technique many times. because of the thermal suit it forces your body to sweat Way faster and more. ive used this technique before weigh-ins during boxing. you can also yuse a garbage bag as a suit as it attracts sunrays and gets you hotter.btw this process you’ll lose ALOT of water weight and alot of calories burned.
- How to lose 10 lbs in one week?
- Q: I’m wondering, I know it’s possible. I’m a very picky eater, for instance, I don’t like onions or coffee. I also can’t go out and buy all this new food for just the week. Is there a way to lose 10 lbs in one week on just basic foods? Any types of exercise that promote quick toning, or even a way I could lose some water weight?
- A: try to avoid salt or salty food as sodium in any form retains waterthe first 10 pounds of weight loss is mostly water and you can do thisit is do-able the first week to ten days~~get a good product that will cleanse you bowels~this may account for more weight then you thinkThere are seveal good products on the market~but this is just part ofthe loss of those dreaded ten pounds~~get plenty of sleep~don’t deprive yourself from food as you will only slow down your metabolism and thenthe weight loss will be counter productive~as your body will tell you togo into *starvation mode*~~exercise helps excellerate the weight losswalking or jogging if you are able too~~don’t get too *tired*too *hungry*or too *stressed out*buy veggies and have Carrot sticks and cellery sticks to munch onavoid alcohol (beer is the worst)avoid the three B*s~~Beer-butter-breadveggies that are good diuretic are cellery and cucumbers that release thewater in your systema good multi vitamin is recommended.if you can go to a sauna and *sweat* this would help lose the water tooand also aerobics is great way to redease the chemicals that actually releave the hunger or *cravings*Most imortant is to enjoy yourself with your exercise program~this way you will stay on target and look forward to exercising and stay motivatedStay around people who think like you do~~best to avoid the *buffet*table for awhile~~no use in putting yourself in a positiion you feel *depreived*~~there is always meditation you do first thing in the morning and the last thing at nighthave a food and fluid journal~~it helps to see what you have been eatinghave a buddy who is motivated like you are so you keep each other motivated.Coffee is not a good diet food~it is the one thing that is on the WeightWathcer (and other diet programs) to avoid~~caffeine should be avoidedand so what you don’t like oinions~~that won’t make a differencego to the library as these books on *diets* are in the thousands on the shelves~~also on line advice is freeGood luck