How do you pronounce Acai
An açaí palm, (pronounced ah-sah-ee) is one of several species of palm tree cultivated for their fruit & superior hearts of palm. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-pronounce-acai ]
More Answers to “How do you pronounce Acai“
- It is pronounced aa-sigh-ee. I think you should search it on “dictionary.com” and if it comes up press the button in which you can hear the pronounciation
- ･ 1 There are a number of ways to pronounce acai. The first way is to say ah-sigh-eee with accent on the… ･ 2 Aside from learning how to pronounce it, it is also a good idea to learn about the benefits of acai… ･ 3 Acai berries which as…
- I’m pretty sure it’s “ah sah ee”, but people probably pronounce it both ways.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do you pronounce “acai,” as in “acai berry”?
- A: Ah-SIGHI even have a handy little website to prove it.http://weight-loss.emedtv.com/acai-berry/how-to-pronounce-acai.html
- how to pronounce acai berry?
- Q: how to pronounce acai
- A: Acai =Either pronounced ah-sigh-ee or uh-SAW-ee berries………..I don’t have the International Phonetic Alphabet on this keyboard, so that’s as close as I can come to a pronunciation guide…..Enjoy!!!Christopher
- how do you pronounce ACAI?
- Q: on some websites they pronounce ita-sigh-eebut i have also heard it as a-kiwhat is teh correct pronunciation
- A: I’m pretty sure it’s “ah sah ee”, but people probably pronounce it both ways.