How long would it take me to lose the weight I want to lose
A safe weight loss is 1-2 lbs per week. Losing weight depends on how dedicated you are to making the change. What ever the amount is you would like to lose, take it slow and do it right by eating healthy and exercising for a healthy life. GOOD LUCK [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-would-it-take-me-to-lose-the-weight-i-want-to-lose ]
More Answers to “How long would it take me to lose the weight I want to lose“
- How long will it take me to lose the weight I want to lose??
- Hey congrats on your results. I think your calories are too low however. According to most specialists you should keep your calories above 1200 a day, especially since you’re a fairly tall girl. I would also start mild exercise. Something s…
- Can I take the drops longer than 26 days if i want to keep losing…?
- Yes! You can take them up to 40 days. After 40 days you must take a break for how many days you were on the drops before you start another session. This is to make sure your body doesn’t become immune to the HCG. 20 days is the shortest amo…
- I want to lose weight NOW! How long does this take to work??
- Your results begin immediately . Our customers have reported
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how long would it take to lose weight with bulimia?
- Q: lately i’ve been feeling the pressure to lose weight and i want to do it soon.i know it’s not good for me but lately i haven’t been eating and when i do eat i throw it up.how long would it take to lose weight and how long would it take for me to get long term damage?
- A: Don’t be such an idiot.Bulimia is a disorder, not a ‘crash-diet’.And for the record, the long term effects are kidney failure, hair-loss, erosion of tooth enamel and even death.Short term? Fatigue, bad breath, crap skin, burst blood vessels.Just eat healthily. You will see the difference RIGHT AWAY.Its not worth itBelieve it or not, our bodies were NOT designed to fat. Food is not the enemy. OVER-eating (the wrong foods) is the enemy – just keep that in mind. Its really not rocket science
- If your at your normal weight range, how long would it take to lose weight with just a healthy diet?
- Q: Lately, I’ve been skipping out on my exercise (becasue of the snow) and I wanted to know; if I didn’t exercise how long would it take me to lose weight? (my BMI is: 21.6, weight: 122, height: 5’3, female, if you needed that)
- A: One pound = 3,500 calories. You must consume 3,500 fewer calories than your body uses in a day. So if you eat 500 fewer calories per day than your body uses, you will lose 1 pound per week.
- i’m 16 and i weight 210lbs and i wanna lose 80lbs how long would it take me to do that?
- Q: i’m 16 and i weight 210lbs since the last time i cheak and i’m lookin’ farward on losing 80lbs and i was gonna lose try to lose it last month but i didn’t stay on the deit and workout the whole time when i should but now i’m gonna try to lose it now because i’m tried of bein 210lbs and i wanna get down to 130lbs thats my goal and i want to know how long would to think it should take me and if you have lost weight before or anybody you know that have lost weight tell me how long did it took you/them…Thank youand i have this huge embrassing…places like on my thighs, butt and my arms…and can you tell me that kind of workout i should do for these places, thx
- A: Hey! Well, I would suggest doing the following: 1. Stop eating fast food!2. Stop eating fried food – replace fried chicken with grilled chicken3. Invest in low calorie soups like vegetable soup, or Campbell’s Soup at Hand which have 70 to 100 calories in them4. Eat fruit for breakfast instead of french toast or scrambled eggs5. If you make scrambled eggs, use just the egg whites – it saves 60 calories per egg!!6. Drink lots of water, it fills you up and is good for your metabolism7. Eat less cheese8. Don’t eat packaged food – it has so much saturated fat and sodium which makes you bloated and clogs your arteries9. Eat more fruit, vegetables, salad, etc. 10. Start exercising! Go to the gym and do at least an hour a day. If you don’t belong to a gym, walk outside for a couple hours, run, jog, walk the dog, bike, do jumping jacks, jump rope etc.11. Limit the amount of time you have to watch tv. This way, you’ll be forced to get up and do something for your body. 12. Sign up for www.fitday.com. I use that website. It’s great. It tells you how many calories are in different foods, and how many calories you’ll burn if you do certain work outs.If you burn 500 calories a day from exercise and decrease your current calorie intake by 500, you’ll lose 2 pounds a week, which means you’ll lose 80 pounds in 40 weeks, which is a little less than a year. Good luck!!!