How many calories are in a fruit & yogurt parfait
There are 160 calories 2.5 grams of fat in a fruit & yogurt parfait.this desert is very high in sugar.But a good choice when on the go. Thanks and ChaCha. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-calories-are-in-a-fruit-%26-yogurt-parfait ]
More Answers to “How many calories are in a fruit & yogurt parfait“
- There are so many fruit and the calorie count varies. The calories of fruit can range anywhere from 30 calories to about 320 calories. A grape has the least amount of calories, one grape has about 3 calories.
- Calories in fruits That would vary greatly depending on which fruit you were inquiring about. Not all fruits are equal in terms of the calorie content. Some fruits are much higher in calories than others are. For example, one average size a…
- It all depends on what fruit it is! The kiwi is 49kcal for 100 grams, strawberries are 29kcal per 100g, and melons are 24kcal. Use the link in the source to work it out yourself.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How many calories does fruit cocktail syrup count for?
- Q: Convenience fruit like fruit cups, and fruit cocktail come packaged in a heavy or light syrup. If a fruit cup is packaged in heavy syrup and has 150 calories, how many calories does the syrup account for? (This is not made clear on the nutrition facts.)
- A: If wanna know about Nutritional Benefit.that is here………http://here-under.blogspot.com/2009/01/nutritional-benefit.html
- How many calories worth of fruit would I need to eat daily to lose 15lbs in 10 days?!?
- Q: I really need to lose this weight.I heard fruit diets help you lose wieght really fast.Soo, how many calories of fruits should I eat daily to reach my goal.I KNOW its possible.Thankss :]
- A: Yeah fruit is good, but it contains a lot of carbs and that turns in to fat.I would recommend lots of vegetables too.You need everything, protein, fruits AND vegetables, and all that other stuff.A fruit diet might actually make you gain weight…
- How many calories does fruit and vegtables have?
- Q: For example if I eat a banana, I have no idea how many calories that is. I am a diabetic who is trying to really eat healthy but I have no idea wether I am eating to many calories. Any good places to get this type of info? Thanks.
- A: here ya go…http://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/foodcomp/search/