How many calories are in an amp energy drink
There are 120 total calories in one can of Amp Energy Drink. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-calories-are-in-an-amp-energy-drink ]
More Answers to “How many calories are in an amp energy drink“
- How many calories are in amp energy drink?
- 110 calories per serving, serving size is 240 grams
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Which drink gives you more energy (has more calories)? Which one do you prefer?
- Q: I couldn’t care less about the taste. So between Monster, AMP, Red Bull, or Rockstar, which one has more calories and which one do you prefer?
- A: Rockstar has the most calories, Red Bull gives you the most energy, Monster is my preference–I like the way it tastes and it doesn’t give you that bad of a ‘crash’ afterward.