How many calories are in cheese enchiladas
Calories will vary a bit between brands. Don Pablo’s Cheese Enchiladas contain 232 calories and 144 fat calories. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-calories-are-in-cheese-enchiladas ]
More Answers to “How many calories are in cheese enchiladas“
- How many calories are in a traditional enchilada made with lard o…?
- Miguel and I researched this only last week! There are approximately 647 Calories in a standard enchilada made with oil and topped with cheese. A similar enchilada made with lard and topped with cheese contains 723 Calories.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- HELP!!! Approx. how many calories do you think are in 3 cheese n onion enchiladas from On the Border?
- Q: no sour cream or anything… had about 8-10 chips n salsa too
- A: is that in hicksville long island? i’m from long island….probably a lot of calories. i’m not sure though.
- how many calories in a home made enchilada?
- Q: im tryin to count calories.. but its hard when my dad makes homemade enchilada’s… can somebody give me a general guess of how many are in one cheese flour tortilla enchilada?
- A: this site will tell uwww.fitday.com
- can you buy nonfat or very low fat shredded mozirella cheese at your local grocery store?
- Q: preferable low-fat, regular cheese is high in calories and fat…. and the serving sizes on the blocks of cheese confuse me. 1 inch block of cheese; 100 calories? wow.anyways, can you buy bags of the lowfat stuff at like safeway? and if so do you know if they are exeptionally good on stuff like enchiladas?
- A: They have it at my local grocery store, but no it will not be good for enchiladas because it does NOT melt, it’s like plastic, it’s only good for salads or something that doesn’t require it getting warm