How many calories are in one cup of cooked brown rice
There are 216 calories in one cup of brown rice, long-grain, cooked. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-calories-are-in-one-cup-of-cooked-brown-rice ]
More Answers to “How many calories are in one cup of cooked brown rice“
- How many calories are in one cup cooked brown rice?
- There are about 216 Calories for 1 Cup.
- How many calories are in one cup of cooked brown basmati rice??
- One cup(200 gm) of cooked Brown Basmati Rice contains 205 Calories.
- How many calories in one cup of brown rice?
- There are 217 total calories in one cup of brown rice.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How many calories are in one cup of brown rice?
- Q: I was SO hungry, and I did really well on diet, exercise and water today. But I was so hungry I ate a cup of brown rice with some boneless skinless chicken pieces and two tablespoons of sweet and sour sauce. I know the chicken and the sauce combined was 170 calories. How many are in the brown rice? The package said 1/4 cup dry is the serving size, but I fixed it according to the directions which called for one cup of dry rice. I ate one cup of COOKED rice.
- A: There are 216 in a one cup serving. The great thing is that you had a lot of fiber and lots of great vitamins. You made a great choice! Have you discovered http://www.thedailyplate.com/ It is a free site that helps you keep track of the food that you eat and the calories you have burned plus your weight. It is a great tool for weight loss. Keep up the great work!!
- How many calories are in a cup of cooked brown rice? Label says 1/4 cup is 170 cals, Dried?
- A: 200 is in one cup of cooked rice.Its volume increases because it absorbs water, but uf there’s 200 grains in 1/4 cup dry, there is still 200 grains in 3/4-1 cup (it depends on the brand. 200 cals is just general but it shouldn’t be more than 230)
- How many calories in a 1/4 cup brown rice when it is cook?
- Q: i need some serious answers because im on a weight lose journey right now, and i’m watching the calories of the food i take. Thanks!
- A: 54 cal http://www.thecaloriecounter.com/Foods/2000/20037/Food.aspx