How many calories are in one McDonalds biscuit
McDonald’s Biscuit:one 3 oz biscuit has 290 calories,15g fat, 34g carbs, and 5g protein. Mmm yummy, I’m hungry! ChaCha again! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-calories-are-in-one-mcdonalds-biscuit ]
More Answers to “How many calories are in one McDonalds biscuit“
- How many calories are in a McDonalds sausage biscuit??
- There are 410 calories in the McDonald’s Sausage Biscuit.
- How Many Calories In McDonalds Single Biscuit And Gravy??
- The 580 from the daily plate is totally wrong. The McDonald’s website says that a biscuit has 33g carbs and 5 protein, yet the daily plate website says that for the whole biscuit with gravy the total carbs is 12g and has 0g protein.
- How many calories are in a McDonald’s gravy and biscuit??
- 390 you can go to the website to get all that info. Regular Biscuit 230 Gravy 160 ____ 390
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How many calories are in a sausage/cheese biscuit and hashbrown from McDonalds?
- Q: please dont give me the link to the site. won’t load on my computer.
- A: roughly about 550 calories
- How many calories are in the mcdonalds southern style chicken biscuit???
- Q: it hasnt been added to the list on their website yet…..
- A: 410 calories, 20g fat, 1180 sodium, 41 carbs
- what is healthier a McDonalds chicken biscuit or a cinnamon bagel from Panera bread?
- Q: like which has less calories, etc..i know both are unhealthy but still
- A: any bagel has low fat compared to biscuit. biscuit is white flour and shortening (fat), usually lots of fat. chicken on the biscuit is fried…in fat. the bagel is best choice due to not fried and not full of grease. still lots of calories but at least not worst kind.