How many calories are in pumpkin pie
One piece of pumpkin pie (1/8 of 9″ dia) has 320 calories and 15 grams of fat. Everyone can do ChaCha!! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-calories-are-in-pumpkin-pie ]
More Answers to “How many calories are in pumpkin pie“
- How Many Calories Are In Pumpkin Pie?
- I found this web page , which quotes a big whopping 56 calories. Not bad until you look at the serving size, which is 1oz.
- How many calories in a mcdonald’s pumpkin pie?
- It is supposed to be similar to the Baked Apple Pie Calories 250 Fat (grams) 13 Dietary Fiber 2 Carbs 31 If on weight watchers (supposed to be about) 5.5 points
- How to make low calorie Pumpkin Pie
- ･ 1 In a medium sized mixing bowl, pour the butterscotch and vanilla pudding, the can of pumpkin, the skim… ･ 2 Mix your ingredients with an electric mixer. You can mix it by hand if you’d like but the texture of… ･ 3 Pour your mixture …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- calories in pumpkin pie?
- Q: i had like, half of a 1/8 slice of pumpkin pie. calories? fat?
- A: it’s half a piece of pie, i think you’re going to be okay. i mean geez. live a little.
- how many calories are in a slice of pumpkin pie?
- Q: with 35calories of cool whip?
- A: Don’t worry about the fat…it’s so loaded with vitamin C it’s worth any calories it has.
- how many calories are in costco pumpkin pie…numbers not comments?
- A: 1/15 pie = 230 cals.Check out the link.