How many calories do avocados have
Avocado nutrition facts: Serving Size: 2 tbsp. or 2-3 thin slices. Calories 50 Calories from Fat 40 Total Fat 4.6g ChaCha [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-calories-do-avocados-have ]
More Answers to “How many calories do avocados have“
- One medium-sized avocado contains about 165 calories . One pound of avocado contains about 890 calories
- A normal sized avocado has approximately 300 calories in it per fruit. Avocados are a good source of potassium and minerals and helps to regulate your blood pressure.
- You do not mention how much but one cup (5.1oz) is 234 calories. http://www.calorieking.com/
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How many calories are there in a tablespoon of avocado?
- Q: Well, that sort of says it all. Can anyone tell me exactly how many calories are in a table spoon of avocado?I should have been a little more specific. I need to know the exact amount because I am on a diet that requires strict calorie measurement. I can’t guess, or estimate, I have to know for sure.
- A: About 30-80 calories.Avocado is extremely high in fat.
- How many calories are in the avocado club egg rolls from California Pizza Kitchen?
- A: Heaps like 4000, bread is bad news.
- How many calories is in 12 sushi rolls?
- Q: I had avocado and cucumber, how many calories is in that.
- A: you can look it up on www.calorieking.com