How many calories does a ballet class burn
A person that weighs 125 pounds will burn 71 calories per 15 minutes that they dance ballet. ChaCha again soon! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-calories-does-a-ballet-class-burn ]
More Answers to “How many calories does a ballet class burn“
- How many calories are burned in a ballet class??
- Calories is a big subject when it comes to weight loss. We need to understand 3 definitions: the volume of calories in our food, the volume of calories a certain activity expends hourly, and finally our own personal daily allowance of calor…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Around how many calories would a dancer burn taking a ballet class for an hour and forty minutes???
- Q: Im trying to lose weight… best answer 10 points!!!!!!!!!!!!
- A: I think that it really depends on the class and your physical fitness level. Some people need a lot of really active routines that can probably be better found in a jazz or modern class. In ballet it depends on how hard the class is and what the teacher focuses on. Doing a lot of work on tendus or pirouettes probably aren’t going to help you lose a lot of weight but will really help you improve as a dancer. I think that if you want to lose weight, ballet on it’s own isn’t the most productive way. If you want to dance, dance for dancing’s sake and go to the gym or a more aerobic class, but don’t start ballet because you think it’ll help you lose weight.
- how many calories does a 14 year old, 5′ 10, 137 pound girl burn in an advanced ballet class for two hours?
- Q: thanks 🙂 please give exact answers!
- A: 752 calories.=)
- How many calories do you burn in dance class?
- Q: My ballet is 1hr and 30min and so is my other dance class! Thanks!!!!! 😀
- A: quite a bit. dancing is a great way to lose weight and get toned, especially ballet because of the strength it requires.