How many calories does a can of pepsi have
There are 100 calories in every 8 ounces of Pepsi. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-calories-does-a-can-of-pepsi-have ]
More Answers to “How many calories does a can of pepsi have“
- How many calories are in a can of pepsi?
- There are 100 calories in every 8 ounces of Pepsi.
- What has more calories in it? Pepsi or coca cola?
- Pepsi–but not by much. Coke has 240 per bottle (the little plastic bottles, not the liter) and Pepsi has 250 per bottle. But for both bottles it states 100 calories per serving.
- Why do people order pizza which is high in calories but order die…?
- They want to save consuming whatever calories they can.