How many calories does a maple bar doughnut have
One maple bar doughnut has 460 calories. That includes 29g of fat and 44g of carbs. Eat slowly and enjoy! ChaCha. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-calories-does-a-maple-bar-doughnut-have ]
More Answers to “How many calories does a maple bar doughnut have“
- How many calories does a maple bar donut have?
- Not sure, depends where you bought it. I worked at a Tim Hortons and most donuts were around 250-450 calories. Glazed, cake donuts generally have more calories, whereas yeast donuts with icing have less.
- How many calories in a mars bar?
- 233 calories in a 50 gram (1.76 ounce) serving.
- How many calories are in granola bar?
- A granola bar has 55 calories in it.