How many calories in a guiness
The Guiness beers calorie counts are: I glass has 75 calories. An extra stout glass has 104 calories. ChaCha again! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-calories-in-a-guiness ]
More Answers to “How many calories in a guiness“
- How many calories are in a pint of Guinness?
- Guinness Stout contains 170 Calories per pint (198 Calories per imperial pint). Guinness Daught contains 210 Calories per pint (roughly 245 Calories per imperial pint…using the ratio of calories per pint versus imperial pint in the Stout)…
- Which has more calories, Lager or Guiness?
- The lager as long as it isn’t a light lager. Guinness has about as many calories as light beer at 126. A standard lager is going to have more in the 180-220 range. The calorie content of a beer is directly proportional to its ABV and Guinne…
- Does anyone know how many calories a pint of guiness contains ple…?
- An old Irish pal of mine used to say: “Now the Guinness is more like a food than she is like a drink.” Then he’d twinkle at you and say: “And the proof of this is – when you’ve been drinking Guinness you don’t p*ss so much.”…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Does anyone know how many calories a pint of guiness contains please?
- Q: Okay Andoo bonny lad.. point taken. I want to know as I understand that guiness is a good way to detox the liver. I have been on some pretty horrible medication and I need to cleanse the liver of toxins.
- A: An old Irish pal of mine used to say: “Now the Guinness is more like a food than she is like a drink.” Then he’d twinkle at you and say:”And the proof of this is – when you’ve been drinking Guinness you don’t p*ss so much.” So there you are. The website below can tell you how many calories there are in just about any drink. It puts Draught Guinness at 210 per pint. I hope that helps – and Good Health!
- How many calories are in a pint of guiness?
- A: Per pint, Draught Guinness has 210 calories.
- how many calories are in a pint of guiness?……how many in a pint of lager?..?
- A: Roughly 220 in a pint of Guinness and 180 in a standard strength lager.