How many calories in a red grape
There are 104 calories in 30 red grapes. That breaks down to about 3 1/2 calories per grape. Any other questions for ChaCha? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-calories-in-a-red-grape ]
More Answers to “How many calories in a red grape“
- How many calories in red grapes?
- I havent done a search for calorie content but I can tell you grapes are very high on the glycemic index and cherries or strawberries are a better choice if your trying to lose weight
- How many calories are in 1 pound of red seedless grapes??
- Based on a similar question asking how many grams of sugar are in a pound of red seedless grapes (the answer was around 70), multiply that by 4 (calories per carbohydrate gram), and being as grapes are mostly carbs (sugar), the answer would…
- Do green grapes have more calories than red ones??
- who cares -they are both healthy snacks. enjoy!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How many calories is there in on red grape?
- Q: sorry didn’t proofread i meant 1 red grape
- A: 0.2
- how many calories in red grapes?
- Q: How many calories are in 2 cups of red sleedless grapes?
- A: I havent done a search for calorie content but I can tell you grapes are very high on the glycemic index and cherries or strawberries are a better choice if your trying to lose weight
- How many calories in a grape and philadelphia sandwich?
- Q: If I buy a sandwich with red grapes and philadelphia how many calories would it be?Could you tell me how many in one with brown bread, and one with white?thank you xxx
- A: whats a philadelphia sandwich?