How many calories in a slice of white bread
A slice of White Bread has an average of 70 calories and 12.5 carb grams. Thanks for using ChaCha! We’re here 24/7 for you. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-calories-in-a-slice-of-white-bread ]
More Answers to “How many calories in a slice of white bread“
- How Many Calories In A Slice Of White Bread?
- An average slice of white bread contains between 80 and 130 cals
- How many calories does a slice of thick white bread have??
- 20 million calories (for an extra-thick slice, a mile thick). But if you want to know how many calories a normal slice of bread has, it’s about 60.
- What is lower in calories,white normal sliced bread or toasted wh…?
- i think you should eat the toast one and you should try to eat wholewheat so it wont make you fat cause the white bread has too many calories
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- 1 slice of brown/white bread contains how many calories?
- Q: 1 Slice of white bread contains …. calories?1 Slice of brown bread contains …. calories?And the evening, 2/3hours after dinner, I eat some brown bread.Is this bad, if it is what’s so bad about it?
- A: You’ll want to bookmark a site like Calorie King, link below, as a quick reference for all calorie and other nutrition information. This is such a great, and free!, resource.One slice of regular white bread has 24 calories, on average.Once slice of wheat bread has 65 calories, on average.Remember- more important than the calories is what is in that. White bread is processed, stripped of nutrients and filled with preservatives and other unhealthy additives. A whole- or multi-grain bread (as you call brown bread) is rich in nutrients, natural grains and rarely additives.Read the labels.It’s a good rule of thumb not to eat or drink anything 2-3 hours before bed so that your body has time to digest before sleeping. I’m not really sure what you gain by having a slice of bread a few hours after dinner. Maybe you’re still hungry and need to create more nutritious, satisfying dinners.
- how many calories in a slice of bread??
- Q: …stupid question i know… but im calorie obsesssed…. and have been for a LOOOONNNGG time!!how many calories are in a normal sized slice of white bread?..oh… and in an apple?hehe… thanks =D
- A: their are 70 calories in each slice of white bread look on the package
- What is lower in calories,white normal sliced bread or toasted white sliced bread?
- A: i think you should eat the toast one and you should try to eat wholewheat so it wont make you fat cause the white bread has too many calories