How many calories is in a regular slice of pizza
It depends on your toppings, but a slice of cheese pizza has 230 calories and a slice of pepperoni pizza has 290 calories. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-calories-is-in-a-regular-slice-of-pizza ]
More Answers to “How many calories is in a regular slice of pizza“
- How many calories is in a slice of papa johns regular cheese pizz…?
- For one slice of Papa John’s cheese pizza: Regular (original) crust is 270 calories Thin crust is 225 calories Enjoy!
- How many calories has a slice of pizza?
- The average slice of plain cheese pizza will have about 185 calories in it. This can easily be increased if you do not mop up extra grease or add on more cheese.
- How Many Calories Are in One Slice of Pepperoni Pizza??
- Pizza is one of America’s favorite foods, as is evidenced by a high number of pizza companies such as Pizza Hut, Papa John’s and Little Caesar’s. Like all foods, pizza contains energy that people need in the form of calories. Pepperoni pizz…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How many calories does a single slice of regular pizza have?
- Q: no pep, just a basic slice. Just an estimate
- A: id say like 200
- how many calories are in a regular slice of pizza?
- Q: If I don’t eat the crust.. does that make a big difference?
- A: It really all depends on where you’re getting it from, how much cheese is on it, how much oil… as long as you stick with 1 slice or 2 if they’re reallly small, then it shouldn’t be too much of a problem as long as it’s not an everyday meal. When I go out for pizza I usually consider an average slice from a pizzeria to be about 500 calories to be safe. It really depends on the slice though. If you want to be extra safe, I’d suggest asking if they could make it using light mozzarella, and maybe ask for them to go easy on the cheese, they’re more than likely to be happy to do that for you. Also, if you haven’t tried it, try a salad slice- a lot of pizzerias make those without cheese which makes it much lower in fat, and with a little vinaigrette dressing that’s probably healthier than a regular slice- not to mention much more satisfying because there is much more volume to it and you’re getting some vegetable.
- How many calories in a slice of Sicilian pizza?
- Q: I ordered pizza from the local pizzeria- not dominoes, pizza hut, or anywhere like that (i can’t search for it online).How many calories about does one slice of Sicilian pizza have?Just curious, how many calories does a regular slice have?Approximately…thanks.
- A: Pizza is usually high calorie, unfortunately. It all depends on the size of the piece, but a slice of sicilian pizza could be anywhere between 250-400 calories and a regular slice is anywhere between 150-300 calories. If the slices are really small, then it will probably be less calories. If you blot your pizza, it can save you up to 50 calories and 6g of fat, so that’s always an option!