How many carbs should a person eat in a day
If you take in 2,000 calories per day, than you should take in about about 250 grams of carbohydrates. Thank you for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-carbs-should-a-person-eat-in-a-day ]
More Answers to “How many carbs should a person eat in a day“
- How many carbs a day?
- You may be surprised to learn, that unlike protein and fats, there is no daily requirement of carbohydrate in order to flourish physically. Therefore, there are three answers to this question. One of them will apply to you. The first answer…
- How many carbohydrate grams should a person with diabetes eat eac…?
- It depends on many variables but most Americans get 40–50% of their calories from carbohydrates. For example, a diabetic who is following a 1,600 calorie per day diet would need between 640 and 800 calories from carbohydrates. This is 160–2…
- How many carbs per day
- No way not 2000! Well u should consume around 1200 to 1500 and make sure u also balance the rest of your diet. oh yeah forgot to mension keep a active life style and u will stay healthy andf in perfect shape.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How many carbs should a person eat a day? Like normally?
- A: Hard to say. It depends how many calories you eat. Do this little math problem for me.Take the amount of calories you eat about, multiply that by 0.6 (or 60% of that), and divide that answer by 4.For example, if you eat 1800 calories, you should have around 270 carbs, with only a small portion of those coming from sugar. Have about 25-35 grams come from fiber, and the rest from complex carbs like breads and pastas and such.
- Is there a way to know how many carbs a day a person can eat and not get fat?
- Q: I’ve been doing a low carb diet for a short time and I want to know how many carbs a day I can eat to not gain weight. I know that some people can go to 90 grams of carbs and still not gain weight…
- A: the carb intake should really depend on the current body fat of the individual and the daily level of activity. at rest the primary energy source is free fatty acids. the body only switches to using glucose when the level of activity is moderate to high. the brain only needs about 5 grams of glucose per hour to function normally. there are lots of factors to be taken into account when designed a proper diet. either way the carbs ingested should be all natural and low GI. that is by far the easiest way to control body fat.
- how many carbs is a person suppose to eat in day ?
- Q: how many carbs for a woman what is healthy amount and unhealthy amount.How many carbs NOT CALORIES!!!!
- A: it depends, but try sticking with 1200 to 1500