How many milligrams of caffeine does a cup of coffee have in it
A cup of drip brewed coffee has about 115 milligrams of caffeine. Thanks ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-milligrams-of-caffeine-does-a-cup-of-coffee-have-in-it ]
More Answers to “How many milligrams of caffeine does a cup of coffee have in it“
- How much caffeine is in a cup of coffee?
- The amount of caffeine in a cup of coffee can vary from 40-150 mg depending onf the size of cup. Talkaboutcoffee.com Info.
- How many milligrams of caffeine are in a cup of coffee??
- There are two different types of coffee beans: robusta and arabica. Coffee that you buy in cans (Yuban, Maxwell House, etc) is Robusta. Specialty/Gourmet coffees such as Starbucks, Peets, Tullys, etc are only arabica beans. Robusta beans ha…
- How many mg. of caffeine is in a cup of coffee?
- A 6 oz. cup of regular coffee contains anywhere from 72-110 mg. of caffeine. This all depends on the amount of water used to brew the coffee, the grind of the coffee, and how long the coffee was brewed for.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how many milligrams of caffeine does an average cup of coffee have?
- A: 80-100 mg but you know thats not enough to wake me up! keep in touch vandamn everyone misses you
- How many milligrams of caffeine does a 8 oz cup of coffee have?
- A: instant coffee contains about about 76 mg per 8oz cup
- How many milligrams of caffeine is in a cup of regular coffee?
- Q: How many milligrams of caffeine is in a cup of regular coffee?
- A: About 170mg to 200mgDo you know that consume 500 to 600 milligrams of caffeine a day, or about four to seven cups of coffee, can cause restlessness, anxiety, headaches and other problems. For information on Caffeine Content of Food & Drugs please visit the link: http://www.yourinsomniacure.com/Caffeine_Content_Table.html