How many servings of vegetables do you need a day
The Food Pyramid suggests 3 to 5 servings of vegetables each day. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-servings-of-vegetables-do-you-need-a-day ]
More Answers to “How many servings of vegetables do you need a day“
- How many servings of fruits and vegetables do I need each day??
- It is recommended to eat 5 or more servings of fruits and vegetables each day to help prevent obesity and other chronic diseases. These foods contain important vitamins, minerals, phytochemicals, and antioxidants and are usually low in calo…
- Are you getting the 9 servings of ORGANIC fruits and vegetables y…?
- tTste like a dessert but it’s flavor is obtained by careful blending of ORGANIC greens and fruit. Even your children will like it.
- How many servings of Vegetables and Fruit does my child need each…?
- Canada’s Food Guide to Healthy Eating recommends 5-10 servings of vegetables and fruit each day. A serving of vegetables and fruit consists of 1 medium sized vegetable or fruit, ½ cup fresh frozen or canned vegetables or fruit, 1 cup salad,…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How many servings of fruits and vegetables per day?
- Q: How many servings of fruits and vegetable per day? Does it depend on your weight or is it all the same?
- A: 5 a dayheres more specific info http://www.mypyramid.gov/
- How many servings of fruits and vegetables do you eat per day?
- Q: 1.5 or more servings per day2.2 to 4 servings3.14.05.We don’t have fruits and vegetables in my country
- A: i don’t know 0 maybe, or do potato chips count?
- I know i need about 5 servings of vegetables a day, but during lunch if I get a sandwich…..?
- Q: But lets say I walk into subway and get exactly the following:6” honey oat breadturkeyextra spinachextra green pepperstomatoesblack olivesonionno cheesefat free honey mustard sauceIf I get that, will that be enough for at least 1 serving of my daily vegetables?
- A: that’s definitely about one serving of veggies….