How much caffeine is in an 8 ounce cup of coffee
There is between 90-150 mg of caffeine in an 8 ounce cup of coffee. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-much-caffeine-is-in-an-8-ounce-cup-of-coffee ]
More Answers to “How much caffeine is in an 8 ounce cup of coffee“
- How much caffeine is in a 3-ounce espresso and an 8-ounce cup of …?
- The amount of caffeine varies in different brands and blends but here are some generalities: A double shot (3 ounces) of espresso contains between 58 and 185 milligrams caffeine. An 8-ounce drip coffee contains 115 to 175 milligrams caffein…
- How much caffeine is in an 8 oz. cup of coffee?
- 95 milligrams of caffeine, the caffeine content of other foods is not as obvious.
- How much caffeine is in every 8 oz.-cup of these leading brands o…?
- Do you realize how many types of coffee each of those leading brands has? Folger’s alone has about 10. Wouldn’t it best if you did your own research rather than having others , who aren’t in your group, do it for you? Only you know which …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Between a can of red bull & a 8 ounce cup of coffee, which one has more caffeine?
- Q: I’ve always wondered which has more caffeine in it – coffee or red bull.
- A: Red Bull is about 80 mg.Drip coffee is about 115-175 mg.✩
- how much caffeine is in every 8 oz.-cup of these leading brands of coffee?
- Q: NescaféFolgersMaxwell HouseStarbucksFolgers CoffeehouseMaxwell House master blendChock-full-of-nutsMillstoneDouwe EgbertsSeattle’s Best, and etcmilligram of caffeine per 8 ounce-cup of every brand including decafs. our group is doing some research. please give resources.Thanks for the resource but it is not for school. It is a personal info for a product I am comparing and not for school. Feel free to give sites that you think may direct me the right direction. Some of the makers don’t list the caffeine data…
- A: Do you realize how many types of coffee each of those leading brands has? Folger’s alone has about 10. Wouldn’t it best if you did your own research rather than having others , who aren’t in your group, do it for you? Only you know which of the coffee blends you need the information for. The caffeine content would change depending on the blend.Here are some basic facts regarding caffeine if various blends and other caffeine-containing products.http://www.folgers.com/resource_center/images/news/Folgers_Caffeine_Brochure.pdfand another with some caffeine facts:http://www.caffeinefree.net/caffeine/content/For instance, in the case of folgers:http://www.folgers.com/faq/question_07.aspxMaxwell House is listed in the basic link above
- Do you think that drinking 28 ounces of coffee and 1 to 3 Diet Coke’s in one day is too much caffeine?
- Q: I drink a 20 oz. coffee (Folger’s Brand) on my way to work in the morning, followed by a 1- 2 cans of Diet Coke at lunch, a 8 oz. cup of coffee around 2 p.m., and one can at supper. I drink juices or water in between but I’m not sure what the daily alloted amount of caffeine is and if I’m going over it. I have no troubles sleeping or rising.
- A: yes that is way too much. your body doesnt even need caffeine at all. with the average american 12-24 ounces is consumed each day. each can is 12ozs if you drink about 3 a day thats already 36 + 28 ozs of coffee is 64 ozs. and this is way much more than you need. only reason your body is ok with it is because your used to it and drink that much every day. slowly cut down, it would be much healthier for you. maybe start with cutting the 20ozs to 12 ozs in the morning. then cutting that down more by only 2 cokes a day. then eventually to maybe 1 can of coke, and 1 cup of coffee a day. but if you do decide to do this, drag it out over a period of weeks because if not, you will go through withdraw.