How much caffine in a cup of coffee
There are approximately 115-175mg of caffeine per serving in drip coffee, and 80-135mg in brewed coffee. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-much-caffine-in-a-cup-of-coffee ]
More Answers to “How much caffine in a cup of coffee“
- How much caffeine(cups of coffee) is safe i’m 34wks and tired all…?
- Based on the articles i’ve read, a couple of cups of coffee a day shouldn’t hurt. BUT, I would also consider with you being so close to your due date, not starting the habit at all. Just as your body gets used to the caffeine and develops a…
- How Much Caffeine Is in a Cup of Coffee?
- Each day, millions of cups of coffees are consumed to kick start the morning with a caffeine fix. According to didyouknow.org/coffee, four out of five people worldwide drink coffee, making it the…
- How much caffeine is in an average cup of coffee?
- Caffeine content Caffeine moleculeDepending on the type of coffee and method of preparation, the caffeine content of a single serving can vary greatly. On average, a single cup of coffee of about 207 milliliters (7 fluid ounces) or a single…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How much caffine is in a regular pepsi or coke and how much caffine is in a cup of coffee?
- Q: Also how much caffine in a day is bad for you. Id like to know becuase i have a lot of caffine in a day.
- A: this site should help you out it explains caffeine in all caffinated beverages
- how much caffine is in a cup of coffee?
- A: Depends on the coffee.
- How much caffine is there in Coffee?
- Q: In a plain average size cup of white-coffee how much caffine is there in MG in there ?& I’ve just realized I’ve spelt Caffeine wrong xD
- A: slot=)o epuld tell u but uno that I cant count!