How much does an average 5th grader weigh
For a girl the average weight is 60-70 pounds. For a boy the average weight is 65-75 pounds. But, everyone is different. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-much-does-an-average-5th-grader-weigh ]
More Answers to “How much does an average 5th grader weigh“
- What is the average weight for a 14 year old?
- Healthy would be anywhere from about 110 – 145 or so. People have different body types though, so you can’t always go by that.
- What is the average height of an 11-year-old?
- ･ An average height for an 11 year old is about 4′ 11″ to 5′ 2″ or thereabouts. ･ For more information about height and growth charts , see the page link, further down this page, listed …
- How Much Should An Average 11 year-old weigh??
- Honestly, she’s fine. 11 year old aren’t through puberty yet, and it’s an awkward time for your body which is still growing. Also, 102 lbs isn’t even that much. I know people younger who way even more, and they’re fine.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How much should an average 5th grader weigh?
- A: It really depends on your height. For example if you are 4″9, you probably wouldn’t want to weight as much as someone who is 5″5. If you are curious about a healthy weight for your body, ask your doctor the next time that you are there.