How much food do you eat a day
Eat three well-rounded meals (with vegetables, proteins, and carbs) and one or two healthy snacks at regular times throughout the day. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-much-food-do-you-eat-a-day ]
More Answers to “How much food do you eat a day“
- How Much Food Do You Have To Eat In A Day?
- You have to eat about 1000-2000 calories a day. It’s not the amount of food you eat. It’s what’s in them. Stay away from fast food. Eat it occasionally.
- Which foods are naturally high in fiber and how much fiber should…?
- The average person should get about 25 grams of fiber daily. However, most only get about 10 on …
- Can you find how much food an otter could eat in a day??
- Look at the upper left hand corner of underwater viewing. There is a net with clams in it. A sea otter needs to eat 25% of its body weight every day. That would be like you eating 40 hamburgers every day! (Calculation based on a 40 lbs. chi…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How much of each food group should I eat every day?
- Q: I’m on a quest to become more healthy! Thanks so much!The answer would be 2. One to read the pyramid, and one to read the dictionary! lol
- A: How many blondes does it take to read the food pyramid? =)lol…no but seriously go take a look at the food pyramid. it will tell youhttp://www.mypyramid.gov/
- How much solid food does a 12 months eat a day?
- Q: I’m feeding my 12 months 700ml formula and 3 meals a day. Last week my pedi told me that I may be feeding her too much solid food. She eats about 4oz (115g) each meal plus some finger foods such as yogurts and puffs. How much does your baby eat a day? Thanks in advance.
- A: 730am–cup of oatmeal mixed with fruit with 4 ounce bottle of milk830am–biscuit and gravy with 4 ounce bottle of milk930am-handful of cheerios and juice12pm–whatever we have for lunch. today it was sweet potatoes and turkey and he will have a handful of veggie bites and 5 ounce bottle2pm–cup of applesauce with handful of cheerios and cup of juice4pm-whatever we have for dinner and a handful of veggie bites and 4-5 ounce bottle6pm-another snack of some sort and cup of juice8pm-another snack and 4 ounce bottle then bedtimeI weighed him today and he weighed 25.5 pounds and hes 13 months. He weighed 7 lbs at birth!
- How much food should my White Lab eat a day? Dry food, and she is 2 years old?
- Q: How much food should my White Lab eat a day? Dry food, and she is 2 years old60 pounds.Branch off of Yellow, but certified White lab. So lets go with Yellow lab
- A: The amount fed depends on the quality of food being fed , the condition & activity level of the dog and the individual dog itself.***** there is no “certified” white Lab********