How much should I run a day to lose five pounds
To loose weight you need to consume less calories than you burn. that’s the general idea. eat less carbs and fatty foods. run about 2.5 km or burn about 200cals. Try to keep the weight loss program “a long term plan” and not a short term plan. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-much-should-i-run-a-day-to-lose-five-pounds ]
More Answers to “How much should I run a day to lose five pounds“
- How much should I run a day to lose five pounds
- To loose weight you need to consume less calories than you burn. that’s the general idea. eat less carbs and fatty foods. run about 2.5 km or burn about 200cals. Try to keep the weight loss program “a long term plan” and not a sho…
- How many miles do you need to run each day to lose 5 pounds in a …?
- The average person burns about 100 calories per 1 mile they run. To lose one pound, you need to burn 3,500 more calories than you consume, which would also be 17,500 calories burnt to lose five pounds. This would take about 175 miles. Over …
- Is it possible to lose 60 pounds in three months by starving and …?
- Exercise for 5 hours per day to loose 60 pounds. sounds easy.if you can’t take it ,please do not force yourself.if you are too tired,stock up on health-giving foods that can help increase your odds of staying well and instantly make you fee…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How much should I run a day…?
- Q: I am 13 years old and I would really like to lose at least five pounds and get into shape. I live in a pretty small town with plenty of places to run, including the beach. How long/much should I run a day? How many times a week? What else should I do to lose/maintain weight?
- A: 2 – 3’s good dont wanna over do it if your just starting out . when you get into it for a bit of time try 4 miles a day but id say start with 2 or 3 since your yooung and your bones are still growing
- How many calories a day should I eat if I’d like to lose some weight?
- Q: I’m 15 and 5’4, and I currently weigh 112. By the end of December I’d love to be 108, and by the end of January, 104 is my goal. How many calories a day should I eat to lose a pound of two per week? I also exercise twice a week with a personal trainer, have tennis five days a week, dance two days a week, and I also am trying to run (normally four miles a day) when school isn’t taking to much of my time. I’ve lost six pounds in around two weeks, a bit more, simply by cutting my food intake (i used to eat beast amounts of food), but my body doesn’t seem to be going under 112. What’s the minimum I can eat and still be healthy, while losing weight? I’ve been sticking to 1200 calories a day (at least, I don’t want to be in starvation mode), or I’ve been trying to, and I’m always less than 1800, and mostly less than 1400 most days. However, I’m small, which makes me think I might be needing to intake less calories for weight loss. Help please?Haha, yeah I’m insisting. I live in Southern California so the competition for having a well-toned and slender body is pretty intense, especially at my high school, and while I am small, I would like to find a healthful approach to become a slight bit smaller. I’m going to eat a little less for a month or two, and then stop when my body stops losing the weight for a bit, because that’s what I figure is healthiest.I only eat healthy foods, and I stay away from meat and dairy. I eat no processed foods at all and I eat a huge salad at lunch every day and a salad for dinner, and kefir and Kashi for breakfast or oatmeal. It’s not junk food. I’m not allowed to eat it at all, because they sell none at my school, we don’t have it at home, and fast food, processed food, packaged foods, white foods and sugary foods make me sick.
- A: I don’t suggest that you lose weight at all. 112 lbs is perfect for your height. If you insist though, calculate your BMR (basal metabolic rate) and it will tell you how many calories you burn a day just with regular activity. If you eat a little under this amount you will certainly lose weight. Use Google to find a BMR calculator.
- What’s the best way to run as an exercise routine?
- Q: I’m fourteen, and I don’t exercise all too much. I want to start jogging/running, but I need some suggestions. How many days of the week? How far apart should the days be? What should I eat/drink before and after? For how long each day? During the time that I’m running, should I be running for X amount of time then walking for X amount of time, or just jogging straight through? (I can jog about a mile before having to stop)Any other info would be appreciated, thanks!By the way, I’m not doing this to train or anything. I just want to lose maybe five or ten pounds, and also add exercise to my life and to be healthier/more fit.
- A: First of all, lemme congratulate you for your decision…Why not jog every morning, before you start your day? Jogging for 30 minutes in the morning will not only be healthy in a physical sense, but you’ll feel good for the rest of the day.That’s my favorite part of jogging: the wonderful sense of well-being you feel after your jog (and after the breakfast and the shower). It makes you a real pleasant person in the mornings.Make your life simple: Just jog in a comfortable pace. If you want it more challenging, then adjust accordingly.