How much water should you drink daily
The avergae person should drink eight 8-ounce glasses of water a day. If you are an athlete i would suggest doubling that. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-much-water-should-you-drink-daily ]
More Answers to “How much water should you drink daily“
- 8 glasses is not true. If you sit in the sun and sweat means you are dehydrated. By over-loading yourself with water can ruin your teeth due to more fluoride than your teeth should have. You should drink more than 4 glasses but maximum 12…..
- Thirst and satiety govern water intake. When the blood is too concentrated (having lost water but not salt and other dissolved substances), the molecules and particles in the blood attract water out of the salivary glands. The mouth becomes…
- to be on the safe side we should drink at least 1.5 litres, which is 2.5 pints, of liquid.but we should drink about 2 liters of water per day.i.e. about 8 glass fulls of water each day.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How much water should one drink daily?
- Q: Is it true that drinking more water too creates problem to one’s health? I generally drink 5-6 liters of water daily…Is it sufficient? I am 28, 172 cm and 75 kg.
- A: 5-6 liters per day is sufficient…
- How much water should we drink daily?
- Q: I heard that you need to drink water depending on your weight so is their a formula that i could use to calculate how much water i should drink?
- A: A million dollar research study has found the answer to this. Drink when you are thirsty. But how healthy is the water you drink?
- How much water should you drink daily when taking creatine?
- Q: I’m taking creatine before and after my workouts so how much water should i drink?
- A: 1 or 2 gallons should be enough