How much weight is it healthy to lose in a week
The recommended healthy weight loss is 2 pounds per week. Keep ChaChaing! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-much-weight-is-it-healthy-to-lose-in-a-week ]
More Answers to “How much weight is it healthy to lose in a week“
- How much weight is healthy to lose in a week?
- If you`d like to talk to our nutritionist, I`d be happy to set up an appointment. Let me know if you are interested. How much weight is healthy to lose in a week. I was hoping maybe you could give me a few hints as to what I should be looki…
- How much of weight would be healthy to lose per week?
- The healthiest, safest rate of rapid weight loss with minimum impact on your body, is one to two pounds per week. ChaCha away!
- Is this a healthy meal plan? How much weight would I lose a week??
- I would say yes that sounds healthy but… you never know how much weight you will lose. If that amount of food is much less than what you usually eat then that could effect the outcome of weight loss. Some tips: Salads are fine to eat but …
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How much weight is it healthy to lose in 9 weeks?
- Q: I’m 5’5 and 145 lbs. My ideal wieght would be 125 lbs. How much weight is it healthy to lose in 9 weeks? Even if I’m not down to my ideal weight, I’d be very happy to be thinner by then (special occasion) and I would like to do it in a healthy manner and hopfully keep it off for good.I’m a female.
- A: Depends on your normal diet. Typically, it’s best to lose 9lbs in 9 weeks.Losing slower is better– you’re more likely to keep it off that way.If you crash diet and get rid of all those pesky pounds in a month, it’s more likely that they’ll come back!!
- How much weight is it healthy for an obese person to lose per week (in lbs)?
- A: Previously i’ve lose 5 lbs per week. I graduated high school at 240 pounds and at 5 foot 3 that made me about as round as I was tall. I was one of those overweight teenagers who ate anything and everything without any regard to the effects it was having on my own body. Therefore, I began the diet pills, which did not work; I ate the special diet foods and even began drinking diet beverages. None of this stuff worked for me, just as it does not work for millions of overweight people. Eating less did not work and I was not one to work out or even get up and do anything remotely related to exercise. I knew I would look silly and it would hurt. I never thought or really cared about the health effects this would have on me, back then.A year ago after a successful weight loss plan, now at 120 pounds, it is a major difference. I’ve lost 30 pounds in the first month. The most significant change in my life is the amount of energy I now have and the way my clothes fit loosely. Everyone close to me and people I haven’t seen in a while are amazed and tell me that I look really good. This is a life changing experience for me although at first I was skeptical about the weight loss plan.Our own metabolism system play a vital part in controlling the amount of body fat burned in the process of providing energy to the body. Knowledge about our own metabolism function is the mother to all weight loss programs. With the knowledge you not only reduce your weight but able to maintain an ideal weight and living a healthy life. Best of all you can eat what you most enjoyed without gaining any weight. The success has inspired me to help others and i am sure you won’t be disappointed. The link is at the source below.
- How much weight can one lose in four weeks?
- Q: I know to lose weight it is healthy to lose 1-2 pounds a week. However, I would like to hear how much you all have lost in four weeks and what diets you have used. I would really like to lose 15 pounds, as unrealistic as that sounds.This is the diet I plan on having:Morning: V-8 JuiceLunch: Salad or something else healthyEvening: V-8 Juice*And i plan on walking/jogging an hour a day, at least 5 days a week
- A: If you lose 15 lbs in two weeks, half will be water weight and 25% will be muscle loss.