How much weight is lost if one does not eat for 2 weeks
Weight loss depends on an individual’s metabolic rate and exercise level. However, not eating will actually cause the metabolism to slow down and the body will store fat, so it is not a safe or effective way to lose weight. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-much-weight-is-lost-if-one-does-not-eat-for-2-weeks ]
More Answers to “How much weight is lost if one does not eat for 2 weeks“
- How much weight is lost if one does not eat for 2 weeks
- Weight loss depends on an individual’s metabolic rate and exercise level. However, not eating will actually cause the metabolism to slow down and the body will store fat, so it is not a safe or effective way to lose weight. ChaCha on!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How can I lose as much weight as possible in 2 weeks (for christmas)?
- Q: Soo I need a good diet to go on for 2 weeks to shed weight for christmas when my family sees me…Yeah and I know I know, crash diets are bad for you…I KNOW! I got an A in health class last year…but I just need a great one for two weekssomething like eat only fruit or veggies or a certain kind of food…drink only water…something along those lines…Please DO NOT ANSWER THIS IF ALL YOU ARE GOING TO TELL ME IS THAT ITS BAD FOR ME!Oh, and I have recently started excersizing 4 times a week — lifting weights and squats and stuff and then 25 minutes on an elliptical or bike.Thank you all for giving me legit answers…well besides the two that were just spam…But I will definitely try these : )
- A: I think in a way, you answered your own question – a great one is only eat raw fruits and vegetables. It’s still really healthy, but you can lose quite a bit of weight from this. Combined with your exercises, you should lose quite a bit of weight before Christmas! Drink lots of water, too – nothing else. This will “flush out” everything else!Good luck. X
- Do you truly eat for 2 when pregnant? how much should U gain? how much should your baby weight at birth?
- Q: Okay I’m pregnant right now and I already have a boy who’s turning 2 in May and I’m about 9 or 10 weeks pregnant right now and I have two friends who are sisters who keep telling me that you need to eat for two and they like to pig out and would like me to do that same but I only eat if I’m hungry, on my first pregnancy I did gain a lot not that I wanted to but I did I gain about 60 pounds but I did had a baby boy who was almost 9 pounds at birth and after I had him I lost like 50 pounds, my friends gain about the same weight but had baby’s who were about 6 pounds and after having their baby one of them kept ALL the weight and we keep arguing about the weight some one needs to gain while pregnant, I mean how do you explain all that extra weigh after having your baby specially for a small baby and they keep saying that a normal baby weights 6lbs so that means that my baby is abnormal? I think a lot of the time that they are either jealouse or ignorant because everyone is different also they said that they would feel like a bad mom if they went to work, work out, or school because I joing a gym after i couldn’t lose those 10 pounds and because i got me a part time job to pay for my gas because i went back to school, so does that mean that their husbands well boyfriend’s because they are not married well that they are bad dad’s for going to work to pay the bills? so what do you guys think…..are they ignorant? jealouse? or what?oh also they both had girl and i had a boy and they keep saying that girls are so much better cuter and a lot of dumb things like that, even kids of the same sex are different to me that sounds like jealousy because their man can’t make boys….what guy doesn’t want a boy??at first i would never said anything but then i thought if they don’t know if is bothering me then how would they stop those comments so i did told them not to compare boys with girls and one of them kept on going….so what do you guys think???
- A: If you eat for two, you will weigh for two after your baby is born. On average, a woman needs 300 calories about what they needed before they were pregnant. If you were overeating before you were pregnant, then you probably don’t need to add anything at all! The average weight for a baby is 7lbs, but that’s just an average. There are many babies born who are below and above that average and it doesn’t make them “abnormal”. Actually, if you eat nothing but rubbish, you will pack on the pounds in pregnancy and STILL starve your baby which could cause a 6lb baby and an obese mom. Really and truely you should make sure every bite you eat counts for something. That’s lean meats, multigrains, complete carbohydrates no white bread, no candy, soda, and ice cream…watch the salt intake and exercise sensibly. You can get too hung up on weight gain and that’s not a good thing, but if you don’t take care of yourself at all, you will feel it in the last trimester and definitely everyone else will see the results.
- someone told me that you could go 2 weeks w/o eating safely…..?
- Q: like that if you were to somehow not have any food your body can goabout 2 weeks w/o eating food that your body will just feed off the body fat you have until it starts getting sick and you die. now that i have said that, i have a friend that says she isnt going to eat for a week b/c she wants to lose weight. thing is she is only 110lbs and 5’1″ or 2″ how much weight would she lose? i wanna help her lose it healthily but i was just wondering about how much would she lose. she tols me she didnt wanna say how much she wants to lose but that it would only take 1 wek of not eating, so i want to find out how much that would be so i can help her safely lose the weight.also i know that most models lose weight unhealthily, but for the few that dont how do they do it. i seen this one model on tv that said she works out everyday and i was wanting to know what she does. but anyways how do they lose weight/ keep weight off?and lastly what are some belly love handle and upper arm exercises..?
- A: somebody is wrongYou can not lose weight by starving yourself, your body will just gain it back and store more just in case it happens again.Lauren <3