How to lose 15 pounds in 10 days
The only way to lose 15 pounds in 10 days is by starvation, which is not healthy at all. Eat less and exercise more! Healthy weight loss is 2-3 pounds per week. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-to-lose-15-pounds-in-10-days ]
More Answers to “How to lose 15 pounds in 10 days“
- How can i lose 15 pounds in 10 days?
- It’s generally not a good idea to lose/gain more than 2 pounds per week. You can lose all that weight gradually (so 10-15 lbs could be lost in 5-8 weeks). You just need to reduce the number of calories consumed per day. Keep track of how ma…
- Is gaining 15 pounds in 3 days and then 10 more over a few months…?
- Gaining 15 pounds in 3 days is not at all normal.
- I need to lose about 10 pounds in 15 days. how can i do this ??
- Exercise and eat right. Stay away from fried foods, and foods with high fat content. I.E no mcdonalds, burger king, or fast food. Eat a 1200 -1400 calorie diet, and exercise one hour a day for 3-5 days a week. Eat foods such as chicken brea…
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How to lose 10-15 pounds in 12 days?
- Q: I don’t care about it being unhealthy, I’ll lose it the healthy way later but now I just need to lose 10-15 pounds in 12 days. I don’t care what I have to do, I plan on exercising 5 days a week for 2 hours at the YMCA. What food plan do I need to do? Is this possible? I was thinking drinking lots and lots of water, and eating 300 calories of only yogurt and cottage cheese. Will this work? Thanks.
- A: When you’re ready to do it the healthy way so you can keep it off, try this.I lost 50 pounds in 5 months. The doctor said that I did it at good rate. I keep it off for over 2 years, the due to some extenuating circumstances I gained 15 pounds back…but am on way to losing it.I did this by eating smaller, snack size meals, every 2-3 hours. This keeps your metabolism going so you burn more calories, and keeps your blood sugar level so you won’t feel as hungry.I highly suggest foods high in protein and fiber. Low fat, but NOT non-fat. Drink plenty of water. Keep your meals small…..most of them 200 calories or less. There are a million 100 calorie snack products out there to help. Dinner can be a little more….I love Lean Cuisine dinners. Don’t skip dessert! I personally love anything chocolate and ice cream is great. I like Skinny Cow ice creams or Bryers / Dryers double churn ice cream. Eat foods you like or you won’t stick to it.Go for walks every day or at least do some sort of exercise program. But walks are easy to fit into anyone’s schedule and give you time to unwind and think.Good luck….I hope you reach your goal.
- How do I lose 10-15 pounds in 10 days?
- Q: I gained 25 pounds this year and I haven’t seen my relatives since I put on the weight. This will be very embarrasing if I don’t lose some weight fast. But I don’t want to literally kill myself over it. Any suggestions?
- A: chop off your head
- How can I lose 15 pounds in 10 days? Especially from my belly. I am 5 feet and 117 pounds. Gym member.?
- Q: I eat only fruits and vegetables now. When I am at gym, I run or cycle. I also attend classes like kickboxing, belli dancing, bod conditioning etc. How can I lose this 15 pounds in 10 days?
- A: It takes time. that is a very good way to help lose weight, stay fit, and know some defence moves. But u just can’t eat vegies and fruit, u have to have some protin. Ur body needs it, so just cut down that calories u don’t have to stop eating food u like. If ur the kind of person who lookes at the scale all the time to see if ur getting fat thats good cause then u won’t, cause ur watching ur weight. Someone told me that and i only gained a pound in 1 year!! Cause i watch my weight. So keep it up and u will lose weight and build up ur body. U can’t just lose it in 10 days girl TAKE UR TIME. If u have to slowly start to do more of whatever u do. Like lunges if u do 20 then do 25 or 30 start to do more and u will lose and strangthen faster. But don’t hurry or u will ware urself out.